Bill Pemberton is Da Man!

S

SUN RA KAT

I picked up my new Viper from Bill July 16th at Woodhouse & drove it that afternoon to check it out & put enough miles on it for my first oil change. The next day Bill had some more custom work done on it to give me some more leg room and the first oil change. I drove it home, all 760+ miles the same day. The next week I was chaperone/videographer/photographer at my daughter's high school marching band camp at a nearby college. Due to my "neccessary" mods I had a large collection of original parts off of my new Viper that was to be sent to me so that I would be back from band camp before it arrived at my house.

Well, I've been back from band camp a week and no shipment of boxes had been rcv'd, so I e-mailed Bill this morning about the package.

Bill, you ARE Da Man! The semi truck (I did have maybe more than just a few "neccessary" mods done to replace stock parts) pulled up to my house about 15 minutes after I sent Bill my e-mail inquirering when my parts would come.

Special Thanks! to both Bill and to Nancy Shanno, Viper Special Parts Service Person Extrordinaire, for being so helpfull in setting up my new Viper and resonding so quickly to my inquirery.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad we could help and the United Van Lines truck should be there next week with the second shipment of items we took off your car, ha. Enjoy and glad all your stock stuff arrived safely.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill Pemberton:
....Enjoy and glad all your stock stuff arrived safely.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was TRYING to convince Bill and Nancy to ship those parts to the RACK.............. to no avail.

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SUN RA KAT:

Bill, you ARE Da Man!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dang. Mr. Pemberton is more popular than Santa Clause.
patriotx.gif

OP
OP
S

SUN RA KAT

SebringSilverC5 - "oooooooo how did he modify your viper to have more leg room?"

I needed more headroom (I'm 6'5"), so I got the 2" drop non-adjustable seat lowering kit on both seats (one of my friends is 7'0" tall). That gave me plenty of headroom - should be enough so I can put on a helmut at Viper Days. But lowering the seat took a little away from the legroom. My Dodge Ram truck has the seat all the way back and the seat lowered all the way in back and raised all the way in the front - ultimate comfort! Ahhh!
I drove my Viper when I picked it up to check it out and my legs & feet were cramped big time after a 200+ mile drive. So the next morning I had shims (suggested here in VCA) put under the front of the seats to raise them to give me more leg room (also got my first oil change). I decided that 1" of shims works well as a compromise. I was running out of left knee room at 1", so the 2" worth of shims that I had hoped for wasn't going to work.