Needed: Dealer recommendation in Pitt. PA area

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New to the Pittsburgh area and need recommendation for a good dealer with Viper tech. I'm in the South Hills area (near Canonsburg). Anybody have any favorable references or warnings???

thanks,
john

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well,

1.) It's gonna be a nice ride. But Laural Valley Motors in Latrobe. They have the best Viper tech. that I am aware of. Probably about 40-70 mile drive.

2.) You could try the Dodge dealership in Bridgeville. Never dealt with them, but did hear a few good things. Short ride.

3.) DO NOT GO TO WEST LIBERTY DODGE. Horrible experience!!! Really don't want to go into detail, but trust me on this one.....

Good luck, and send me a private email about your experience with whomever you choose....

OP
OP
J

John N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
onerare,

Thanks for the info. Burgunder Dodge in Bridgeville is just up the road so I'll stop there first. I'll let you know how my visit goes.

tzoid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an update on Craig at Laurel Valley Motors in Latrobe. He was involved in a motorcycle accident some time ago, maybe 6 months. He's been off work recuperating since then, just about ready to return to work but he still has some back problems and has not yet been released. Laurel has been using one of their master mechanics as a stand in, a mechanic named Art. Art has been the only one other than Craig who has ever touched my '99 GTS and he has been very good. Workmanship seems A+ and attitude A+. This dealership should take very good care of you if your still looking. Good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62