anyone near woodstock g.a.?i need a big favor

speedshftr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im going back and forth with the owner of a 97 gts in woodstock g.a.
his name is scott archer
does anyone know the car or the man?
i would pay for a person to help me out and go look the car over.he is in a rush to sell and i would like to get car checked early in the week.i know this is a big favor but i will fully compensate the inspecter.ive been told the car is clean and i want to make sure.i looked at a few earlier in the year and they were real dirty and crusty.it was ashame .thanks all

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. I had my RT/10 inspected at Marietta Dodge by JD Farmer. The inspection will give you even more peace of mind.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dodge dealer is a good idea, but if he would drive 100 miles north of Atlanta I will be glad to look it over. I have a rack to put it on and could get my friend/viper tech/dodge dealer
(same person) to look at it with me. I am right on I-75, 7miles south of the Tn/Ga state line. good luck

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in Woodstock and will help in any way I can. Let know what I can do. JD IS back at M-Dodge. I have no personal experience with him but all of the GA VCA who have dealt with him have been happy as far as I know. I am in town today and tomorrow and off with the Viper to PA for a football game. Thirteen hours (each way)in the Viper, how needs the game?

ps: I just got back from the Dyno. If want to see if the car performs, that is the only way to be sure. For $65.00 you can see what's inside!

404-588-4514 w
678-445-9021 h

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper