Who's going to VOI on Wed. the 25th.....

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who\'s going to VOI on Wed. the 25th.....

Just curious to see who is going early. We'll be there Wednesday afternoon. For those of you that are going on Wednesday, where are you staying?

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s going to VOI on Wed. the 25th.....

Some of the Houston club will be there. Hotels are under www.beechbend.com, left side are the hotels and the name of the hotel is the first on the list top left, forgot the name. The hotel is maybe 5 miles from the track.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll be there -- flying into Nashville Weds morning (red eye) and driving down to the drags. I'll be staying at the Opry that evening and through VOI.

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Driving from Indy to drags very early Wed morning and staying at Opryland Wed nite</FONT f>

Reaction score

I'm flying into Houston on the 23rd to caravan back up with the Houston Crew. Prashant stated they were leaving Houston at 5 a.m. on the 24th and will be in Bowling Green that night to stay. Not sure which hotel yet but will find out soon. Maybe we could all meet on on the 24th that night to eat somewhere. Just a thought.

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Man Jason, that sounds early but I think we are leaving at 4AM?! Jason Fontenot from Lake Charles is maping out the trip and I will post details for you guys in LA

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Leaving home Monday morning for South Chicago. Heading for Bowling Green Tuesday morning(anybody from Chicago heading down then?) Tuesday night at the Super 8 in Bowling Green. I guess it's about 5 miles from the track. Wednesday night at the Opryland.

Steve

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

We are leaving the night of the 23rd, and driving down to Ohio to pick up one more viper. Staying in Ohio for one night, and then driving to Bowling Green on tuesday. Staying in bowling green tuesday night, and driving to nashville on wednesday. Anyone want to hook up with us on the way down? We have at least 3 Vipers at this point, maybe 4-5.

EDIT- Also staying at Opryland

Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Prashant:
Man Jason, that sounds early but I think we are leaving at 4AM?! Jason Fontenot from Lake Charles is maping out the trip and I will post details for you guys in LA

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

4 a.m. geez. Fontenot mapping it boy that'll be the day.....
laugh.gif

From Houston to Bowling Green is going be around 916 miles one way. That equals out to about 14 hours behind the wheel!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950