DLM Customer Service

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to let people know that after nearly one week of Super car ownership Doug Levin has called me everyday sometimes twice a day checking up on the car. Making sure no questions or issues. I think this is the reason why people send their cars to him. Customer service after the fact! After he has banked my money! He still wants to help me learn the car. I find this most impressive.

Again a big thank you to craig and the other Guy (forgive me, do not remember his name) They was a big help to me at the shop. Doug keep up the great work. You have earned my recommendation to anyone.
Thanks

TomMiriViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ab:
Doug..is waaay too cool!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Ya he is!

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr. Roof i am from Toronto in Canada and from what i have read from customers like you and others i would gladly send my car to Doug Levin. First his cars make lots of power then his customer service is top notch , what else could you ask from a supplier. Keep up the great work Doug, from a future customer not if but when.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950