Posting pics from VOI, anyone???

red98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would somebody be able to take some pics at VOI and post them during the event? Mike B, you did a stellar job of this some time ago....want to say thanks for your efforts again....they were great.
I personally would love to see some shots of the modded cars at the drag strip 60ft. out. That would be interesting, wouldn't it? Anyway, I'm sure everyone unable to make it would really appreciate the effort. Thanks in advance! Pete the (ex) you-know-what.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will indeed be doing daily updates, as I did from VOI 6:

<FONT size="3"> Click here to see some of my previous efforts </FONT s>

As I am traveling solo this time, I will have more time to take more pictures (much better camera this time too) and more time to upload them. Unfortunately, I will not be able to get away to get to the VOI drags on Wednesday. I know that is a big part of what people like to see (ESPECIALLY me), but it was added too late for me to take off work. I will post here with links every day, hopefully a couple times a day if I get the chance.

Chris

OP
OP
R

red98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris....thanks, and any effort will be greatly appreciated. Maybe somebody else can shoot some of the drags. Great job on VOI6, by the way. I vow to be at the next VOI and will miss the webhead meeting and seeing all of you. And remember everybody, don't follow those big trucks too closely on the way or I'll have a ton of broken windshield questions to answer when you get back!!! OK??? Drive carefully and have fun!! pete the ex glass guy and hot rodder

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by red98GTS:
Chris....thanks, and any effort will be greatly appreciated. Maybe somebody else can shoot some of the drags. Great job on VOI6, by the way. I vow to be at the next VOI and will miss the webhead meeting and seeing all of you. And remember everybody, don't follow those big trucks too closely on the way or I'll have a ton of broken windshield questions to answer when you get back!!! OK??? Drive carefully and have fun!! pete the ex glass guy and hot rodder

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll hook you up with the Tx boyz caravan up to Tn from Houston. Plus I'll even shoot a ton of the drag's. It'll be after VOI before I can have them up unless I can meet up with Chris during VOI. How bout' that Chris?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456