Customs release in Miami

OTinchon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got our cars to Miami but US customs want release the cars.
Every document is filled out correct, and 48 hours of waiting time are over. So we are not able to reach Nashville-VOI7.
Can anybody help!!!!!!!!
Direct contact phone +491735287780

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OTinchon:
Got our cars to Miami but US customs want release the cars.
Every document is filled out correct, and 48 hours of waiting time are over. So we are not able to reach Nashville-VOI7.
Can anybody help!!!!!!!!
Direct contact phone +491735287780

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What exactly is the problem? Have they given you a reason? If you prefer, drop me a PM. I've dealt with Customs only once with regard to seizure of allegedly counterfeit goods, not sure if I'd be able to help out, but with more info...

BTW, were you going to have them shipped to Nashville from Miami or drive them? Certainly relevant as to how much time you have to work with...

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DgeViper1:
What does Bump mean?
Someone help these guys....although the Germans are giving us a real hard time regarding Iraq.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dan:
Just 'cause you're a neighbor, and have a faster car than me
hail[1].gif
(and we met at Vettech)...
"Bump" is just what we say when we've got nothing to say and want to get the post back up to the top of the forum list so that it won't "fade" away. Real tricky ehh?
rolleyes.gif
laugh.gif

OP
OP
O

OTinchon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At the first our President Gerd Schroeder stands not for all Germans. He want to drive us a car which will take 3 liter fuel for 100 km, I can not do this with my car. So I have to pay for each liter petrol $1,20($4,50 each gallon). So he is not my men!!!
Can anyone give me a contact for Tony Estes!!!
Anyway on Monday I go to the broker again!!!I hope they will release the cars.....

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would suggest that you put your cell phone number on this site, and your full name, along with the number of Vipers in your party. I will try and call a couple of folks who may be able to assist, but they will need a better way to contact you than just through this site. Best of luck and I look forward to meeting you at VOI-7

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill Pemberton:
I would suggest that you put your cell phone number on this site, and your full name, along with the number of Vipers in your party. I will try and call a couple of folks who may be able to assist, but they will need a better way to contact you than just through this site. Best of luck and I look forward to meeting you at VOI-7

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck!! I wish I knew of some way to help!!!

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DgeViper1:
What does Bump mean?

Someone help these guys....although the Germans are giving us a real hard time regarding Iraq.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, how dare someone join the ENTIRE WORLD in a disagreement with the USA about going to war for no good reason except to fight Israel's enemies and get cheap oil. You nasty German, stay away fom our board! (wink, wink, ....VERY HEAVY sarcasm

OP
OP
O

OTinchon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought I just had explained my meaning over the German Government and I asked if someone can or will help us. So I thank all the people who will help us, and for the others I did not agree with the German Government!!!
Thanks Olli

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please provide me the details of what agent is the primary point of contact you are working with and rationale they are giving you for not releasing the cars.

No promises but I do some work with, and for, US Customs. I'll try my best. It'll be Monday before I can attempt anything with my DC or Miami POC's. I hope that's not too late. Use [email protected] as e-mail for me and give me a number where I can contact you.

Paul

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to contact a customs broker in Miami on Monday morning to clear your vehicles through customs. US Customs should be able to provide you with some names of brokers at the port of Miami you can call. I have tried to call you on the phone listed in Germany but cannot get through. Call me at my office in Orlando Monday at 407-366-0366.

Gary Lashinsky
Southeast VCA Zone Director

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Es tut uns leid , das Ihr probleme habt Euer Auto zu bekommen,und wir hoffen das Ihr es schaft doch noch rechtzeitig zu dem voi7 treffen zu kommen.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wilddude:
Es tut uns leid , das Ihr probleme habt Euer Auto zu bekommen,und wir hoffen das Ihr es schaft doch noch rechtzeitig zu dem voi7 treffen zu kommen.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, now in engish, please. What's goin on with this guy?? Did he get his car or what???

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wilddude:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, That sounds so wrong coming from someone that lives in Alabama......(or Ga.)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to thank my wife for that one, she's full blooded *****(sp). So what happened, did they get them out of lockup?

Mike

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Birvini:
OK, now in engish, please. What's goin on with this guy?? Did he get his car or what???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"engish"?
smile.gif

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to their Miami broker this morning. Seems it's a paperwork issue, not a security or contraband problem. Their cars should be released today, according to the broker.

Paul

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Way to go Mr. U-2 ( and Gary, others ) . The Viper Nation comes through again !
OTinchon - welcome to the US of A, and VOI-7 ! Guten Tag !

OP
OP
O

OTinchon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you, we got them late evening yesterday!!!!

Great thanks to all of you for the help!!!!

We drove them straight on to Orlando and gonna reach VOI 7 on

Time!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ralf,Max,Danilo and Olli

AJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
omg, the "das bump" and the "sounds so wrong ... alabama" statements stole the show... i am laughing out loud
supergrin.gif

good work and _v_elcome to ameri_k_a
supergrin.gif

alex
02 gts
few other cars

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ooops just read above posts, my assistance not needed, glad you got em, have a great and safe time in nashville/america.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prosperitymirra