Lastly My 10 Sec Street GN
You must be registered for see images

Hope you enjoy

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
8 Second buick! yikes..

I can't imagine being in car that quick. what does it MPH at?

I've got a friend who's got a friend who knows someone with a freind that has a 6 second '64 Stingray.
laugh.gif
j/k

nice cars... I have lots of friends that drool over GN's...

Gerald

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious - What does it take (parts/cost) to produce a low 10 second GN or T-type - excluding the price of the car? How's reliable? Longevity? I know these motors are strong.... More details please....

P.S. - Only problem is I hate automatics.

Thanks.

Reaction score
I love your GNs!

I had a GNX way back when, and I still think it gave the biggest rush when you stomped down on it (including most exotics!). I wish I still had it, now that I see all that is available for it (and what blown Vipers do in the Quarter)...

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald it runs 8.70's at 158, it's all steel except the bumpers and hood weight's with driver 3450lbs. Onerareviper cost for 10 second buick is approx 8 to 10,000 dollars. The performance is awesome but they are very temperamental, voltage is very important. To get in the ten's good ported steel heads, cam, injectors, turbo, intercooler, stall converter good fuel programme, LAST BUT NOT LEAST LOTS OF BOOST ie: 25 to 30 plus lbs of BOOST. That is a quick overview i am sure i missed many other little things. At that level of boost you detonate you will be picking up pieces all over the track.

Scott J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
8-second TT Buick - now that is fast. Nice American showcase.

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RickL i am from Toronto CANADA your favorite neighbor to the North. Only thing that scares me is that USA is coming for our fresh water. Have a good one!!

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chadebarry my son did it not me, i will ask him and get him to pass on the info for you. Regards Ron.

CoryMac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald there is a guy that lives in Brookesville named Gary Harmon who ran a 8.98 @ 17x last year in Bristol, Tenn. I think he's trying to sell that car, actually. But he just bought another a few months ago

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEMI the buicks are for stress relief my daily driver is my 2002 Ford Explorer therefore air is not a problem. It also makes changing the plugs a snap by removing the heater box.

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SW not only do you have BADAZZ rides but it is obvious you have the driving skills to match.