PETIT LEMANS VIPER CORRAL

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The GA VCA will once again sponsor the Viper Corral @ Petit Lemans. This is for VIPERS ONLY, not SUV's or non Vipers. We have a limited amount of space hence the restrictions. Its corvettes 50th so they are planning a bash & we need a good showing. E mail me with your mailing address for a parking pass worth $25.

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where can some of us meet up before the race? What section of the infield are you planning to make the viper pit?
smile.gif

I'm game.

James

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump. Pete, you should have mail.

tw

Out with the old (selling better than new 94) and in with the new (looking for 99 ACR). With my driving skills, or the lack of, I need all the help I can get.

OP
OP
P

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
10/12 is raceday, the viper corral is above the hot pits in the infield., I do not have the exact location yet. Road Atlanta will fill me in @ the exact location. Viper corral is for Vipers only as we have limited space. We might have a cookout if we get some RSVP. Also we are hosting some Kids from the nearby Eagle Ranch, a home for abused children. Road Atlanta & the GA VCA has arranged for some comp tickets for these kids. Those of you who went to the Hayes Meet @ Atlanta Dragway might have met them, These kids are really gear heads & we need some members to ****** them around for an hour or two. Let me know if you are inteested in helping out.

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll help however I can!

If anyone from SC is going to the race via I-85, drop me a line... see if we can get a small caravan going.

James

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the series and all but I wish they would call it something other than "Petit" Lemans. Whoever thought of that name must have been from San Fran.

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do not have a viper at the moment ( first time in over 6 years!!!!) as i am wating on an srt10 to make new product line for. if anyone in south carolina is heading down i-20 anmd has a spare seat i would love to make it.

please call me 706-793-1770 it would be worht some MGW goodies for ya
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

george
MGW

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmmm....

MGW goodies....... or wife in the car........goodies.......wife......

I wonder how I would break it to her that she would have to follow me in the jeep?
laugh.gif

tempting but........I value my life
laugh.gif

MM

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tomcat:
Bump. Pete, you should have mail.

tw

Out with the old (selling better than new 94) and in with the new (looking for 99 ACR). With my driving skills, or the lack of, I need all the help I can get.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tom,Tom,Tom...
nono.gif

You'll put your eye out kid.

OP
OP
P

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes , But I havent recieved the passes from Road Atlanta yet, We may have to use the will call window or something. I will keep you all posted.

nitro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to meet you guys also and hang out for awhile and check out your cars. Maybe one day I can get my brother to the dark side and buy a Viper, he's a Chevy guy but I will forgive him.
smile.gif

Russell

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ab:
Where is it Pete? I might come out.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Road Atlanta

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave