New Ohio Owner

MULE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi. I purchased a 1993 RT/10 on 8-23-02 and am having a lot of fun Just got my password and thought I would introduce myself.
Already have S&B filters, smooth tubes, custom stripes, and 1997 GTS unpolished wheels. Sorry no pics yet (need to find a camera).
I noticed a couple members here in Ohio. I think I remember seeing a Willoughby Hills member, are you out there Wlby Hills?

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats & Welcome!!
BURNOUT.gif

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome. If you haven't already done so, contact your Ohio Region of the VCA...Denny Martin, President ( e-mail [email protected] )to get yourself "wired into" the VCA. I don't know where you are located in Ohio, but you're welcome to attend our events as well.

Steve Fess Sec. VCA Ind/Ky Region, Inc.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome, the Ohio VCA has alot of good people, join in on the events when you can, it will increase your Viper fun.

ggc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congratulations. I am in Chardon. Be sure to post a picture once you locate the camera. See you on 271. Consider going to Klaben Dodge in Kent for service. Viper Tech there is recommended Kevin Smith. Enjoy the snake.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mule,

Congrats on the purchase, maybe I'll see at Norwalk sometime, I love Ohio. Moreso on a motorcycle (helmet laws are sweeeet!), but Viper will do!

take care,
go easy on the throttle, too many horror stories off the hop!

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the 93. Got mine earlier this year and its been nothing but F-U-N like you said.
smile.gif

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, I'm in Akron. There are several of us in the northeast Oh area. Do get in touch with Denny and join the OHio VCA. WE have a couple drag events, the biggest in Norwalk in Sept. Have a holiday party in Jan. Dyno days, track days at Nelson's Ledges, Viper Days at Mid Ohio and many social outings.
Paul Suloff
Viperakron
Ohio VCA Board

venmous

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did somebody say Edgewater?
Here are a couple of cool Vipers at Edgewater!
MVC-007S.JPG

Looks great w/ the C-town skyline in the background!!
It's a bit hazy though, will have to re-take on a cool
clear day in the spring. . .should get some more Vipers. . .Dave, Paul, etc ???
Me and RIOTAC (Greg from Medina) drove down the bike paths over to the cliff for this pic.