PETIT LEMANS VIPER CORRAL UPDATE

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Road atlanta will NOT have parking passes @ the will call window. SOOOOOO I will be at the track saturday morning , page me @ 770 453 7290 ON SATURDAY ONLY!! leave your cell number & I will tell you if we have any passes left & where you can pick them up.Sorry for the inconveniance but the ALMS is being difficult. They cashed our check for the corral though! Must be somthing to do with all those yellow 427 CI Corvettes that you can't buy.

OP
OP
P

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RR & myself are bring the grill & some supplies we will be @ the track by 10 am & passes will be next door to the track Black Forrest Porsche shop @ the road Atlanta Ind park adjacent to the track. facing the entrance of road atlanta , black forrest is in the little industrial park on the LEFT. there will be an envelope with Viper club on it, first come first serve, Please do not bother the shop people if its empty, they cannot help you.
Thanks
Pete

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pete, do you have and more information on the location of the Viper Corral? If I get to the track before you, can I get into the Corral or do I need a special pass? Lastly, do you need any supplies (dogs, burgers, chips, etc)?

tw

OP
OP
P

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No cost to get into the corral, but $25 for infield parking, I have the passes, the corral is some where on the top shelf behind the hospitality area. Ryan & I are bringing the truck & the grill, bring some grub & lets have a good time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave