Viper shop need: Western PA Viper Owners, I need your help (or close area owners)

bigr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys,

i am going to get my first viper october 26th and i want to try to find someone that is mechanically knowledgable with Vipers in this general geographic regoin. are there any good dealerships or service centers in/near the western pa area? thanks!

Randy
[email protected]

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
western Pa. you talkin round pittsburgh or even going into eastern ohio across the border? how west do you mean?

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in Buffalo... roadtrip?
I use Walden Dodge right off the thruway in
Cheektowaga NY
John the vipertech.
716 685-1000

us him as if you can't find anyone local.
good luck
JIM

tzoid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Randy, I think I can solve your problem. I have a '99GTS that I bought new from Laurel Valley Motors in Latrobe. This replaced a '95 R/T that I also got thru them. Their Viper tech, Art, is first class and the guy that runs the Service Department, T.O.,is as good a guy as you can find. Art has been the mechanic working on my Viper right along and he is not only very competent, he is a very skilled craftsman, very neat and he will take care of your car the way that you treasure it. The other nice issue is, he will not drive your car unless you allow it (even for testing purposes) and he will NEVER allow anybody to touch it while in the dealership. I can not possibily say enough good things about these guys. Tell them I sent you....they know me well, I've bought a new car or cars from them every year since 1993. Send me an e-mail and give me your phone number if you want to discuss further. Good luck, Rob Boyer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper