Treynor's Viper

Reaction score
Re: Treynor\'s Viper

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
Ben Levin

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew Ben and Doug was close but still.....
laugh.gif

I'm teasing you guys!!

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll be Sacramento-bound just as soon as Exotic gets it delivered out here... still probably looking at 10 days, arrgh!

Chuck, glad to hear you enjoyed the spin. I don't know how Doug's going to top this one, but he'll find a way.

Reaction score

I have been interested in the Viper stuff seriously for the past 3 years. Since then I have seen many fly by night tuners, and some really bad work. Doug has proven to be one of the best tuners, and without a doubt have the best customer service. They specialize in high end packages, and that is what you will get. Just my 2 cents.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Treynor\'s Viper

I’ve ridden in Ben’s Levin Supercharged Viper and driven Gerald’s Levin Supercharged Viper several times. To be honest – they are both unreal. Doug outdoes himself with each new Viper. What’s this Stage I, Stage II, etc., stuff? Levin Vipers should go by a “born on” date.

Ben’s Viper is gorgeous. If DC built these types of packages they would be identical to Ben’s. Vipers with the kind of power these have should not be delivered without a cage and I was happy to see one in Ben’s. It had a removable side bar so it wasn’t any trouble getting in and out.

And talk about speed? Is it humanly possible to shift quick enough to keep up with this power? We did some testing at a local track and hit 140mph faster than I could count – and I took Calc 1 six times! I can only imagine what slicks and skinnes will do at the dragstrip.

Move over Texas. The next sound you will be hearing is “Houston, we have a problem.”

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456