isJohn Gastman of Roanoke Dodge a member here?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never seen him post, and I've been here for about three years. If you are looking for a dealer, and I know you are because I saw the other post, try Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse, click on the ad at the top, if you are looking for someone who posts here and is actively involved in Viperdays and other racing, he's your man, do a search for him on this site.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many of us can vouch for John. Like Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse, John is an honest, professional class act. If you search his name here I think you'll find his rep is superb!

OP
OP
S

speedshftr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im asking because ive been contacted about his old blue and white gts coupe.very low serial number car 21. anyone know this car/

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John is one of the good guys. i have bought vipers from hi before, easy to work with. remember vipers are not built in sequencial order.

dblankenbaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>serial number car 21. anyone know this car<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have ridden in that car.
supergrin.gif
It was in pristine condition when John sold it to someone on this board a few years ago. If you want to talk to John, go to www.romocoinc.com, call the 800# and ask for John.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by speedshftr:
im asking because ive been contacted about his old blue and white gts coupe.very low serial number car 21. anyone know this car/ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know the car.

I drove the car back in 1997.

John Gastman is as honest and gentlemanly as they come.

Tom Shapiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John is a first class guy. He is a member of the Board of directors of the Illinois Region. Roanoke Motors has sponsored our annual Triple Crown Challenge performance driving event for the last 6 years. John also participates in all our other driving events during the year. He is a very active club member.

Tom Shapiro
Performance Driving Director
Illinois Region VCA

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth