Headroom-GTS vs RT10?

S

SUN RA KAT

Lots more headroom in the GTS. I'm 6'5" tall and I can fit in a GTS with the 1" seat lowering kit, but I had 2" non-adjustable seat lowering kit put on my GTS and I have plenty of headroom now.

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess if you're over 6 foot, the adjustability of the seat is mute? (assuming no one else drives your car)

Elite1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 6'3" also. The seat is all the way back and tilted just slightly. I fit, its a tight fit, but fit I do. For me its more about leg room which is tight even with the pedals adjusted all the way back. I have enough head room for my helmet for track events. One of these days I'll prob try the seat lowering kit just to see if it gives me more leg room.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For the RT, I had a seat lowering kit. With the kit, I could fit in the car with the hardtop on and a helmet. I fit in my GTS fine with a helmet and no lowering kit for the seat but visability isn't the greatest. I might get a lowering kit so I can see out a little better.

bigr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the kit will give you 2 inches more head room, but no more leg room! i make due, i dont care if i look funny, atleast i feel cool!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4