Few pics of my SC install

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great sequence of pics. Thanks for posting them! Course, now it makes me wonder where the injectors get relocated to.

--- Ken

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good
cool.gif
. Now get out there and score some bike kills!

Be careful,
Chuck B.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics Nadine!
supergrin.gif

Have you taken the blown beast to get dyno tested, or to the track yet?
How does it feel compared to before?
Did you have any other mods like headers, bigger TB, RR's, exhaust?

-Dean.

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got picture of my car without a supercharger if anyone wants to see them. Still waiting, and waiting, and waiting,
crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif

Matter of fact it has no heads, wheels or hood

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Hennessey

Just board waiting for SC so I am lowering the compression ratio, cleaning up the bowl area and ringing the heads for different head gaskets. The heads are already ported and polished with big valves.

Killer Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine,

Can I see a photo of you? Superchargers are boring compared to a European chick driving a Viper with 700 horsepower. I don’t know where I can see one of those?

Lance

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nadine Your car looks awesome! Great job! it was good to finally meet you at the Viper Meet in Nashville! You're too cool!

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics Nadine! Glad to see your snake back on the road. Any cool burnout pics in the making?
smile.gif

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken, the injectors are fitted into the outermost holes (nearest the valve covers) in the new inlet manifold, see 3rd and 4th pics down.

Chuck, I managed to slay a Hyabussa, what is there next?

Dean, I haven't found a dyno to test that amount of power in the UK, most only are rated up to 400bhp here. It rains daily at the moment in the UK, so too much standing water on tracks, won't get any track time until next summer.

I have full exhaust mods, headers, 70mm TBs...look closely at those pics!

There wasn't really a hardest part of the install; that short red 90 degree silicone hose on the bypass was a bit tricky to push on.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine,

Thanks for the info.

Dynos that max out at 400BHP! Sheesh!

But you will probably be able to make a good estimate of the power output from how the car does in the 1/4 mile next summer.

That much power must be a handfull in the rain!

Enjoy,
-Dean.

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally took the time the scan and post a few pics of my Supercharger install, with a lovely write-up...only to loose the lot when I submitted it, as I put more than 8 pics in my post! So here goes again.

First off, the OE inlet manifold removed. I fitted the 180 T-stat while the manifold was off. Notice much cooler running now, I already had the Fluidyne rad, but this alone did not produce much of a lower running temp on the guage.

OEinlet.jpg

install1.jpg

install2.jpg

install3.jpg

install4.jpg

install5.jpg

install6.jpg

I took my time over the install, it took me 3 days. It was easy to fit, all fitted up great, and the instructions are right on. The quality of the kit is amazing, take a scroll back up to the new inlet manifold pic, machined from a solid block, it's a fine piece of work and design.

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Lance here's a pic for you of me driving my coupe; but, you think Superchargers are boring? ...Man I feel sorry for hearing that, you're missing out on so much fun and excitement!

poweranger.jpg

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool Pic.
It looks pretty intimidating with the dark "blast shield" down.

Darth Nadine.
redface.gif

Plus I like the stripes.
supergrin.gif

-Dean.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Touche!! LOL, I about fell outa my seat when I saw the picture you posted of yourself. Great answer and it always slays me we have to always ask Viper Woman to show pictures of themselves - heh, they are all good lookin, it's a given. I have yet to hear any Viper Queens or Princess's or Viperess's ask Chuck Babel for a full color shot of hisself in his tidy whiteys, so .......

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill Pemberton:
Touche!! LOL, I about fell outa my seat when I saw the picture you posted of yourself. Great answer and it always slays me we have to always ask Viper Woman to show pictures of themselves - heh, they are all good lookin, it's a given. I have yet to hear any Viper Queens or Princess's or Viperess's ask Chuck Babel for a full color shot of hisself in his tidy whiteys, so .......

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I second that motion, I was "ROTFLMAO" when I scrolled to the "personal" photo
smile.gif
Way to go Nadine
wink.gif

Now we'll all find out how the super charger works on the track.... Nadine will test it there for sure!!!

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's just a couple more pics I took. I changed the outlets of the OE air box to 3" (to match up to my 70mm TBs) but had to angle them to mate up with the TB's which sit wider apart with the SC intake tubes than the original OE position. Anyway, moved on from that, bought a couple of nice looking cones and fitted them up with some shiny 3" chrome pipes (thanks Neil for the chrome pipe). Next plan is to make up a heat shielding surround so the cones are blocked from sucking up the hot air passed through from rad / engine bay.

Ncones.jpg

SCarial.jpg

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW and thanks for the pics, Nadine.

Could you find a way to post some video including audio?

(Hey, it seems you can do almost anything, so why not ask?)
smile.gif

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll see if I can get a video clip with sound made, great idea. Neil's the clever one in the UK for all that kind of thing, I should be seeing him in the next month or so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper