Low profile jack

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I've had one since they first came out. It works just fine
smile.gif

When you put it under the rear jack point, you lift the front and rear together, caution I always open hood(just release),doors and rear window so there is no bind. Enjoy
cool.gif

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wife got me that one for Christmas. It fits under the side sills without any clearance problems at all.

I always have to take off the jack pad on my steel floor jack to get it to fit under the side sills, so this one will be much easier to use.
You must be registered for see images

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How low does the Costco jack go? Most racing jacks go to 3 1/8. That extra 3/8 lower than the HF jack means a lot if your Viper is lowered. Dunno if it's worth the extra $400 though.

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my friend gave me the al racing jack from costco. that thing is great. it came in red and silver so it looks better than the harbor one. dont know if it performs any better since i have never used the harbor one. at the local racing supply store they wanted $600 for one that looked almost the same as the one from costco.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought the aluminum low profile jack from Costco Saturday. It looks so pretty, it's a shame to use it on the car. By the way, it fits in the trunk of an RT. 270.00

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife gave me the AHrbor frieght one for x mas, very nice. She 169$ plust the extended warrenty for 30$. The reg price was 199$ When she said no to the service contract, he lowered the price so he could sell the contract!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235