The Last Big Viper Brochure!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We found about 20 large Viper Brochures ( year 2000) , and as these have been sought after as being the last of the full brochures, we are offering them for sale with the proceeds going to an SCCA Worker's fund for the Mid America Motorplex. With two Viper Days events coming to the new 2.23 mile track just south of Omaha, we figured that this would help start a fund to assist all those who contribute their time to allow us to play at speed. Call Nancy Shanno at 1-800-889-1893, or send a check to :
Woodhouse C, D, J
2171 S.Hwy 30
Blair, Ne. 68008

attn: Nancy Shanno

Amt. for Brochure is $25,and Woodhouse will pay for shipping. All proceeds will go to the worker fund for Mid America Motorplex.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, I never received one when I bought my 2002 from you?? Do you normally send them out with the driver? Any 2002's left?

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered mine,gotta have stuff
cool.gif

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Unreal!! Nancy has gotten alot of calls, but she will probably not be in today. If you want one, and there aren't too many left, just email her at [email protected] and leave her your number and address. She will contact you on Monday. Thanks for the support and I hope alot of you decide to come to Viper Days in May, as it was a huge blowout last year with over 7500 Spectators ---- all drooling over Vipers !!