Extra Clear Bra or Other Clear Film for Sale?

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not want to spend $500 plus to cover the nose of my Viper just yet. Does anyone have part of a roll of clear film they would sell me? Some members awhile back said they had some extra.

Thanks, Tom

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,

Give the guy that owns this company a call. I can't remember his name off the top of my head, but he has a LOT of satisfied customers in the Corvetteforum.com group. I don't know if he has a kit setup specifically for Viper yet, but I'm sure that if you give him a call he can come up with some suggestions for you. He's always been really helpful with C5 guys on the forum.

Cleartastic

I hope that helps!

NJVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brett:
I have sent 2 e-mails to cleartastic in the last 6 months inquiring about something for the Viper....no response at all...

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tom
i had the clear bra put on my car. the guy you need to call is jeff orlinsky at wheel dynamix i am almost positive he has a kit in stock that he would sell outright and he has all kinds of clear in stock in just open roll type give him a call nice people

1 508 647 6999 hope that helps jerry colpitts

OP
OP
T

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Cleartastic asked me to call back Monday and talk to Ed. I will let you know what he says. I will also give others recommended a call.

Thanks, Tom

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was the reply to my e-mail:

First, Thanks for your interest and your email.

Sorry, but at this time we don't have a kit for the Viper. We intend to create more kits for more makes and models this year. Hopefully we can get our hands on one and produce some pieces to protect some vulnerable areas.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions..

Ed
Cleartastic
1800 778 9898

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,
I thought you told me that that case of scotch tape you bought was going to be your new clear bra.
laugh.gif

OP
OP
T

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have come up empty on partial rolls of film. Any other help or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks, Tom

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62