After Market Warranties

gpopvet

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any one have any recommendations for 36 month extende warranty for my 1998 GTS with 5100 miles? A local Dodge company quoted me 1800.00 for 36 month 45K Warranty 50.00 deductible anybody have anything better,I do need to take it there for inspection before it can be issued, again Thank you in advance. Ron

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,
Give me a call. Maybe I can do better?
BURNOUT.gif

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron:

I would suggest you call the Viper Wizard as offered. Great guy - total integrity.

joe

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do a search on extended warranties... there was a group buy a while ago, and the dealers are still honoring the prices (I bought mine last month).

I'll tell you this... if Mike Robbins wasn't the closest, I would have definitely chosen Chuck (Viper Wizard). I read the post where Chuck offered to help the guy that was SCREWED by DC when he bough his warranty from Latham Dodge. If helping out a customer that didn't even buy the service from him is his usual MO, then I couldn't imagine how he wouldn't beat that price you were quoted. Kudos to Viper Wizard for going above and beyond to help out a Viper owner! I hope you are rewarded with much more business
smile.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave