IM and Members List Questions....

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The moderators do a great job with this board, and I'm so content I spend way too much time on it, so could you mess it up again please? (j/k)
smile.gif
My Questions:

Am I missing something on the instant messenger function? The only way to send one is to go to the list of cruisers and click them there, which is OK, but when I receive one there is no way to reply within the message itself. You have to go to your messages or go to the cruisers. I would think you could just click and type in the message and hit reply or something?

Also there have been times I could easily find the list of members alphabetically, and times like now where it doesn't seem to exsist. If you're worried about spammers maybe you could require a password? Thanks again! DB

OP
OP
B

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vipermad:
When you receive one, click on the username and another little window will open up so you can reply.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for your replies Tony, When I just tried this and the sender was online, the window popped up as you said, I composed a reply, then clicked everything possible including pushing the enter button to get it to send and....... nothing! Any thoughts? Don (I ended up going to my messages and replied there)

OP
OP
B

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Tony, I tried sending myself an IM and replying. The reply box looked like it had more text below the window margin, but there was no way to enlarge, drag or scroll down to it. that is probably where the send button is but I can't get to it. I'm running IE 6.0... Thanks DB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper