Needed featured

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
vBulletin has an "Ignore posts by this user" feature.

We need the same. The recent rash of BS slinging, trolls, etc is insane.

I have noticed that I am spending about 50% LESS time here than normal. Maybe that's a good thing.

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by -RUNNR on 07-23-2002 at 07:03 PM</font>

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -RUNNR:

I have noticed that I am spending about 50% LESS time here than normal. Maybe that's a good thing.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think that has more to do with your recent addiction to GT3 more so then the recent influx of pointless muckraking posts..
smile.gif

heres a funny story for you..

unfortunately, i dont have a big screen, but my parents-in-law do.. i would bring my set up over to their house and play sitting about 3 feet from the big screen.. one night, i stayed there till about 6 am playing license tests start to finish..

during the half hour trip home on the freeway, i was seriously tired.. i was still so much in the zone of GT3 that i was hearing the video game cars sound as i changed gears in my own car.. and since i was so tired, once in a while i would sort of veer off the road a bit and cross the white lines on the side of the road by about 2 feet.. every time this happened my brain would automatically start playing the "failed" song that plays when you screw up during a license test in GT3..

a bom bom bom bom, a bom bom bom bom....

isnt that sad?

- eddie -