If you want to know who deletes threads

USAF BAD ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Email me. I've got a whole AIM conversation saved where a mod bascially admits that

pulling posts which didn't even contain smack, just pulled them for fun

he probably will never get fired

that the other mods know about this and approve

that the other mods would hardly ever disagree with him

that he singles me out specifically and i'm "his project"

and other goodies!!!!

so, email away!

<FONT COLOR="Red">And because I simply CANNOT believe that ViperMad would be in on this, I encourage you to write also and find out the whole story about how your mods handle things</FONT c>

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think everyone here knows that If I have a problem with someone on the board, they will hear about it. Im not going to be shy about it. In fact I would probably post something that seems like a big foot in their @ss! I hate no reason to stand up for MP other than the fact that I dont believe HE IS THE ONE DELETING OUR POSTS! USAF I believe he deletes your posts just because he doenst like you. But the other posts, well those are deleted by powers much higher. Ive heard the names mentioned a few times in other threads.....now it shouldnt take a genious to fingure out who im talking about.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SmokinV10:
I think everyone here knows that If I have a problem with someone on the board, they will hear about it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really?!? Nawwww....go on...

OP
OP
U

USAF BAD ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vipermad:
I think I'll do just that...and they can go hand-in-hand with the ones I have from MP where you basically state that you have made being a pain in his asp an integral part of your life. Don't go and take the bull by the horns if you can't stand getting that horn the hard way. By all means, drop me a note with what YOU have, and I'll be as fair and unbiased as I always try to be when I read both yours and his. I have tried to stay out of it hoping you two could settle your differences....but I am always game to play mediator.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please, vipermad.. I will be the first to admit that there were times I crossed the line and my posts deserved to be edited. I will admit I told pierce to screw off, but only because he was always a **** to me. I pointed out that he has an avatar which is against the bylaws and he's had it out for me since. He told me I'm in his sights,(bet he didn't show you those messages
smile.gif
) and I told him the same thing in return. So ban me. Big deal. We talked a few weeks ago and both agreed to stay out of each others way. Then he started pulling my posts because I'd say "it's that mod I don't like" or "you guys know who I think it is" when people asked who kept deleting threads. Then my posts starting going ****. So I starting getting upset and moved up to saying stuff like "the *** mod" or things which didn't use his name. But then I started getting 5-10 posts pulled a day. Completely randoms posts. Not even smack posts. So, now I will post a post, even a serious reply to someones question, and he will pull it within a minute. Just for no reason. And that's what he admits to me in the AIM convo.

So, if that's what your mod team is supposed to be acting like, by all means give him a big pat on the back and buy him a beer. But he's a mod, and I would think has a higher level of accountability then I have as a normal member on this board.
Just like me being a military officer. When I'm on the job, I have to keep my cool even if the enlisted people don't, because my level of responsibility and accountability is higher.

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately USAF and I have a history that is difficult to put into the proper perspective of IM lines from a single conversation. From his declaration of making my life miserable, to followup insults back and forth in threads, to making peace and seeing it fall apart, to posts made and removed - it has been a story that is probably better not aired in public, but taken offline.

OT is a dangerous place to post on a regular basis. Conversations quickly turn ugly and people quickly become enemies. Taking some time off can remind someone of where real priorities lie - OT isnt one of them.

I take responsibility for for my actions and apologize to USAF for allowing myself to be drawn into the anger exhibited in OT the past few weeks. Clearly, anyone spending time in OT should learn to turn it off when taken to extremes.