Thread: New website

Reply to Thread
    Enthusiast

Default New website

I can't wait to show you guys my new website. I decided to do it myself. If you guys have done one yourself you know what I mean. Hours and hours of sitting in front of a computer. I thought about paying someone to do it but I thought that I would give it a shot first. I went out and bought Microsoft Frontpage and I think I have created the largest website in computer history. I am very happy with it and I am now looking for a host company to put it on the web. It is about 60 pages and it has everything. I am selling Corvette parts, like Xtreme products and Z06 wheels, to Ferrari wheels and brakes. I am so excited! You guys will be blown away by our competitive prices and customer service. I will post the website address when it is ready. Thanks guys, I am looking forward to the comments on it. Look for me also as a supporting member from now on.

VCA Member
    Midwest
    Former National President

Default Re: New website

I have been very pleased with DreamHost for one of our sites. I think we pay $300 a year for a very large site with tons of graphics. Not bad!

Good luck, and look forward to seeing your site.

Chris

Viper Owner

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Godsil Performance:
    I can't wait to show you guys my new website. I decided to do it myself. If you guys have done one yourself you know what I mean. Hours and hours of sitting in front of a computer. I thought about paying someone to do it but I thought that I would give it a shot first. I went out and bought Microsoft Frontpage and I think I have created the largest website in computer history. I am very happy with it and I am now looking for a host company to put it on the web. It is about 60 pages and it has everything. I am selling Corvette parts, like Xtreme products and Z06 wheels, to Ferrari wheels and brakes. I am so excited! You guys will be blown away by our competitive prices and customer service. I will post the website address when it is ready. Thanks guys, I am looking forward to the comments on it. Look for me also as a supporting member from now on.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dynamic Zone FX would be happy to host you if your still in the market. Our website is http://www.dzfx.com . We run $19.95 per month which includes PHP/MySQL, FrontPage extensions, etc. You can email me directly at don(at)dzfx.com if you have any questions. Thanks in advance and have a great weekend!
    -Don (Owner)

Enthusiast

Whats the web address???

Enthusiast

Well I am waiting for the address to be put onto the internet or whatever they do. So once that is ready I can upload my website. The address is GodsilPerformanceOnline.com It should be up tonight or tomorrow.

Enthusiast

I am online guys! Check it out at GodsilPerformanceOnline.com! I do have some more stuff to add and some stuff to edit but you will get the idea anyway. I may be corny but I am really excited!