2003 SRT-10 CERTIFICATES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Owners of Vipers purchased new between day one and November 15,2001- and still owned by the original owner- will be given the opportunity to make a reservation for the 2003 Viper SRT-10.
Upon approval, Viper HQ will send you a numbered "Reservation Certificate" that is not transferable and can only be used by the person whose name matches the certificate number in the Dodge Record.
You then have until February 28,2002, to see your Dodge Viper Dealer with the registration certificate, place a valid deposit on a 2003 Viper SRT-10 and confirm intent to buy what promises to be among the most collectable, sought-after automobiles EVER ASSEMBLED ON THIS PLANET! 500-PLUS-HORSEPOWER DODGE!!"
BURNOUT.gif

Now remember there are only a handful of TRUE "VIPER DEALERS" [Woodhouse, Tator's Dodge
smile.gif
, and maybe a few more]. So go see your "Friendly" Dodge/Viper Dealer!

To all other Viper owners-"I'm sorry you can't be first at bat, but please be patient your turn will come!"

I hear rumors of gouging already? I can't say for all the other Dealers, but I can tell you that WILL NOT happen here at my store! If you want one and you have a valid certificate, you will be able to purchase it from me for under "Sticker"!
cool.gif

This is truly the "American Way"- Holders of the certificates WILL control the pricing!

"GRAB LIFE BY THE HORNS"

jonb, would you like to buy one from me?

[In stock now, a rare 02 ACR]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave