Certificates mailed on Monday? Anyone receive theirs yet?

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone received their certificate yet? Were the west coast and east coast certificates mailed at the same time? If so we may be a day or two behind in ordering.
frown.gif
frown.gif

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine didn't come in the mail today either
frown.gif
I was hoping for/expecting it.

Oh well... I don't think when you get your certificate in to Dodge will have any bearing on when your car is made - otherwise folks who live close to Detroit would have an advantage, and you KNOW we would all whine!
smile.gif

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello;

No CERT today...bummer! Maybe Thursday.

I live in Iowa, and it looks like you folks east of the Miss. are getting them first; I envy you!

I will be ordering Silver. What color seems to be the favorite so far? I am hoping they adjust the Silver a little bit (to make it a touch darker) to help appease the folks who really wanted the Graphite. I would be fine with that out of respect for their wishes. What do you think about that suggestion?

What does the cert look like when it arrived in your mailbox? I would hate to overlook it with all the &%&%%** junk mail we recieve.

I am gettin' pretty excited about this new SRT (Dodge is apparently going to do a couple of more aggressive styling tweaks we should all enjoy). I can't wait to see some OFFICIAL PICTURES of ALL THREE COLORS (hint,hint Dodge)!

Hopefully, tomorrow!

Jim

9secRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got mine in Katy, Texas also... This is located just west of Houston. Guess its time to go place an order..

Mark Heidaker

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Pony Express hits the big towns first. I guess I should be on the lookout for Packmule Postage Delivery tomorrow or Friday.

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got mine today. I live in Tomball, which is just North of Houston. I will be ordering the black one.

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rick Martino:
Viperess writes:

My best friend is a one-eyed dog with a limp that I call Lucky. What's this say about me??? :)

Ordered Black yesterday.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Rick, that's simple, it says that Lucky, is extremely "lucky" to have you as his owner
smile.gif

I still didn't get mine...I think it is a conspiracy!!!!
pissed.gif

Laura

Y2KACR

VCA Member
Reaction score
I received mine in yesterday's mail! (Yipeeee!!!!) My wife and I are negotiating the color issue... Hope to have this resolved and the order in by next week.

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rick Martino:
Viperess wrote:

and???

Something needs to be traded....unless your planning on starting your own Viper museum. ;-)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now I believe that there are some things in life you can never have enough of
smile.gif
devil.gif
Although, after I win the raffle car, I'm going to give it to Vipermad, he wasn't allowed to purchase any raffle tickets this year
laugh.gif

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 2 certificates coming to Canada but have yet to see them - any other Canadians receive theirs yet?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave