DC - Please show a Siver car in Chicago show!!

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello;

I couldn't agree more about needing pictures of the Silver!

I did order the Silver, and hope I made the right decision without the "official" pics. Things will also get boring around here if we don't get some more fun facts to keep us entertained for the next year!

Will the Siver be the same as in 98'? Have they solved the paint problems that caused so many delays? If they make it a bit darker it wouldn't bother me a bit. I think the Mercedes Silver would be a better Silver choice than our "Brite Silver Metallic". Not drastically different to cause people to question their color choice, just improved.

Bring on the pics!

Sincerely,

Jim Wallace

OP
OP
S

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim, my wife has a silver Mercedes and the color I was on the SRT/10 looked identical. But keep in mind that these are only prototypes, so what eventually comes out make not look as good? I do know that the silver they sill be using is different than the one used in 98.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the Silver at the Phoenix Proving Grounds this last weekend. I am not a real silver lover - but the Viper looked good in silver.

OP
OP
S

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought all versions of silver were difficult to repair?

All I can say is that I was with a Viper Owner that owns a 98 silver Viper and he said that this new silver was better. I hope this helps.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

Will there be a special area at the Chicago Autoshow where VCA web board people like myself can retrieve additional information, talk to VCA Reps about the actual car and maybe get a closer look than the general public?

Jay K.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper