SRT-10 and Ram SRT-10 Pics from NY Auto Show(link to photoalbum page and photoshopped pics inside)

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Wait a minute....

I see something NEW in these pictures...

The orginal SRT-10 press release suggested 500 lb/ft of torque!

You must be registered for see images

525!

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics Thanks! That GT-40 is awsome, a white one with blue stripes would complement the Viper nicely
cool.gif

The SRT/10 plaque with the 220 speedo spec is kind of stupid I think. Who cares what the speedo goes to, what's the actual top end.

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the photos- those are the clearest pictures I've seen yet of the GT40's tail!

A couple of questions for my fellow Viper fans who also plan to buy a GT40 next year....

anyone found a discussion board or informational website about the new GT40 yet?

just curious...are people being quoted an amount that they will be charged (that is, how much over MSRP) for the GT40 when they leave their deposits?

Daffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, in terms of style and design, the GT40 is da bomb for me. Those are good pics & if it looks that good in photos, it must rock in person. One comparo that blows my mind is looking at the SRT from the rear & then the GT40 from the rear - like comparing a gazelle to a lion. I'm a convertible guy, but I have to say that depending on performance and price, I would take more than a second look & consider the GT40 - & that's just from a photo. My SRT I can't 100% decide on & I looked one over for an hour.

It also looks like Ford won't have that pesky roll-over problem with the GT40 - talk about flat & wide stance. Me likey!

Dave.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62