Vanity Plate for SRT

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ross, if I was you I would edit this right off of here before our well known whiners arrive to tell you their wonderful ideas.. "stratus"..."sebring"..etc, etc. This is too good an opening for them and then as a fellow srt buyer I WILL BE FORCED INTO BATTLE ONCE AGAIN. No, no, don't edit it off..In the spirit of OI8A4RE.. How about OI8AGEN2. Or OI8AGTS...I bet Mike Brunton might like that last one before Englishtown next time. Now everybody look at my avatar and know that I am going to be BURIED in my Gen 2 GTS, I think it's time to start having fun with Gen 2/Gen 3 performance. And I mean FUN not flames! Modified Gen 2 vs. stock Gen 3 is going to be tons of fun to this group to see how it turns out! I think all the back biting that has occured so far will turn to genuine competition as the Gen 2 guys mod. up, beat the Gen 3, then the Gen 3 guys mod up, then the Gen 2 guys visit Doug Levin then...you get the idea. Gawd, how am I gonna choose which car to modify?

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lee00blacksilverGTS:
Ross, if I was you I would edit this right off of here before our well known whiners arrive to tell you their wonderful ideas.. "stratus"..."sebring"..etc, etc. This is too good an opening for them and then as a fellow srt buyer I WILL BE FORCED INTO BATTLE ONCE AGAIN. No, no, don't edit it off..In the spirit of OI8A4RE.. How about OI8AGEN2. Or OI8AGTS...I bet Mike Brunton might like that last one before Englishtown next time. Now everybody look at my avatar and know that I am going to be BURIED in my Gen 2 GTS, I think it's time to start having fun with Gen 2/Gen 3 performance. And I mean FUN not flames! Modified Gen 2 vs. stock Gen 3 is going to be tons of fun to this group to see how it turns out! I think all the back biting that has occured so far will turn to genuine competition as the Gen 2 guys mod. up, beat the Gen 3, then the Gen 3 guys mod up, then the Gen 2 guys visit Doug Levin then...you get the idea. Gawd, how am I gonna choose which car to modify?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those are good ones but you Ross said only 6 letters so they wouldn't fit.

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't mean to irritate you NICE RT/10 guys....... but, for the rest of you bad mouthing the new car...... how about:

NO2PAY

wink.gif

kverges

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one on order and if the plate is available mine is goine to say CAMRY just to be contentious.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about...

GTS2SLO

VETETR

GTSETR

RTEATR

DCSBEST (DC's best)

TRKTIME

SRTWHO

BADSNAK

BESTYET

FASTEST

I dunno... Ross, if they come up with something good, I'm going to run to the DMV to get it before you do!
smile.gif

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got my new plate for my 2003 Black SRT-10 sitting at DMV waiting for me

SIR FANG

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member