How much notice before SRT arrival?

Daffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering what kind of warning or notice I can expect before my SRT is actually delivered to the dealer - to have time to get things lined up, etc. I don't want it to be sitting around while I'm squaring away my biznus.

Thanks,

Daffy.

Brian Kelly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After it goes KZ status it will probably be within a few days. Then the Reliable driver may call anywhere from a couple of hours to a day before he is due there. On ours the driver called about noon when he was in Detroit and the car came about 5:30 PM. We are in Ohio so it wasn't too far and we may have been stop #1. Your results may vary.
Good luck.

wiseasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daffy,

I ordered mine from Oyster Point Dodge (because of the deal he gave our viper club)and they were GREAT!!! As soon as they heard from the driver they were calling me everyday, then on the day it was to be delivered they would call me about ever HOUR. Where did you order yours from???

ROB

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would not rely on a lot of warning, mine was showing j status and was actually AT the dealer, the only caveat is it was in the first bunch to be released, got the call, it was at the dealer 2 days before xmas, when DC was shipping very rapidly after initial release so it may be more organized now.