Exhaust manifold to my Hemi Cuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi frends,
little bit of topic, but it's still a Chrysler car... ;-)
Is there some one who knows were I can get a set of original cast Exhaust manifolds to my 70 Hemi Cuda?

ndvipergtsr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello, you might want to watch e-bay for the manifolds i just picked a set up for my hemi cuda for 590.00 they are reproductions.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are looking for NOS manifolds. Email me and I'll try and find you a contact. I know of a business that specializes in Mopar NOS. They are located in Canada.

My dad has 5 cudas, purple 71 340, 71 340 convertible (red), 70 Six pak convertible (orange)(a real car), a very rare 70 Convertible (blue) 440-4bbl and a 70 hemi Orange which is just about finished resto.

To see some of the cars go to http://www.nctvcable.com/users/rsimpson/topshelfcars.html

Craig

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have owned over 20 Hemi Cudas and Challengers. Date codes and manifold pre-heaters are the only differences. All will bolt up.
Year One makes a re pop, but I think it's a '66 casting. Try any Hemmings, or call Kramer Auto Specialties 412 285 5566, Dale Tuel 330 823 2776, Tom Slo 440 338 3163 or Wayne Brewer ?? he is in hemmings. I sold my last two in 96 to get the Viper, so Phone #s might be old.

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Paul is correct in that the Year One reproductions are based on a 1966 casting and have that casting date on them.

66-70 have a choke pre-heater tube on the right side (passenger side) manifold, 71 style have no tube because 71 Hemis used a manual (cable) choke.

All right side manifolds are set up for the heat tubes to warm the intake manifold.
You must be registered for see images

DCR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Straight from The Man What Am @ Mopar Performance Parts in Michigan:

"Cast iron exhaust manifolds for a ‘70 Hemi Cuda - used - any Mopar swap meet in the USA. The Mopar Nats is the biggest one.

"New? [I was told] Year One had re-done the Hemi cast iron manifolds. We could not speak for quality or fit and finish specs."

See the Year One resto-parts Web site at www.yearone.com

Hope this is helpful.
FYi & review.
best!
// DCR SENDS //

OP
OP
J

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You friend!

With you'r input will I hopefully be able to ad the Hemi Cuda to my summer toys this summer!

Cheers from Europe!
/JP

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, that Hemi Pic is Whack!! My kids tell me that whack is now a slang term meaning "right on" or "bitchen" as we used to say.
However I think you are right and that Out-Of-Whack was around first and the slang term derived from there.
Now riddle me this -I can't find Chalant anywhere in the dictionary, but my golf teacher tells me a Chalant putt counts every bit as much as a Non-Chalant putt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper