Just Got My 2001 Membership Card...

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all due respect, I can't believe how cheap looking these new cards are. What happened to the nice color ones? Guess DC is cutting costs everywhere! Also...anyone know when renewing members should expect to see the Viper commercial DVDs, as promised in Viper Magazine?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No card here in Michigan yet. What is this about a DVD? I purchased one at VOI6. Did not know they would be free later! DVD is good - Need to see it on big screen with high res and surround sound. Helping me get through this long cold winter.

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At least I'm not the only one that thinks they look cheap.
You must be registered for see images

Mine showed up on tuesday. I liked last years much better.

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares?? Be thankful we even have a club as good as this! DC doesn't have to do this you know.
You must be registered for see images

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reality check! Cheap looking membership cards? I think the winter doldrums have set in for sure. Those of you that have complained about cheap looking membership cards need a vacation, maybe a wild night out on the town.

bad viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who knows what Jon B is talking about???????Anyhow
my wife is member of the porsche club and their card
isn't much but the club events from a social standpoint
are a JOKE!!!!!!!!! We really have it good guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dblankenbaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wayne Skyles, of Carousel Jewelry (a site sponsor) offered the VCA a discount on a Gold card, and a Platinum card for Officers/Presidents... But the dues would have been $450 / year

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bad viper:
Who knows what Jon B is talking about???????
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It took me 3 hours, but I figured it out...

Since you have been known to make custom Viper jewelry, (JonB says) you offered to make Gold-plated and Platinum-plated memebership cards for the VCA... But even with the great discount you would've given the VCA, dues would have had to be $450 to pay for the "precious metal" membership cards.

Bottom Line: What's the point of ******** about what our membership cards look like? Personally, I never gave the new card a second thought.

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received the new membership card a week ago. This is my first year so I have no point of reference as to how nice they may have been.

Also, yes we are supposed to receive the Viper DVD free if we renewed our VCA membership. They just never said when they would be shipped. I am getting my DVD player warmed up in anticipation. I will put it on infinite loop and pop open a cold one til this snow all melts.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wayne Skyles, of Carousel Jewelry (a site sponsor) offered the VCA a discount on a Gold card, and a Platinum card for Officers/Presidents

But the dues would have been $450 / year

JonB~~~~~~: )&lt;~

OP
OP
M

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess the point I was trying to make was that in every other year I have been a member, the cards were full color, with a nice layout. I think that this year's are such a dramatic departure. Hey guys..don;t get the wrong idea, I am a proud member of the WV/PA VCA and glad to be a part of the "Viper experience".

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R