Next Viper Owners Invitational

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff,
When we bought our '94 two years ago in November, it was too late to go to the Las Vegas one, and it was too far away from little old Michigan for us anyway. We did go to VOI-6 in St. Louis, about 525 miles each way. Let me tell you right now, It was worth every penny and then some! My wife was very apprehensive about going, thought it was a bit on the expensive side, now she wants to go to VOI-7 in Detroit even more that I do! We figured that the one in St. Louis would be the closest one to us for some time, but Detroit is only a little more than 2 hours driving time from here. Dodge wants it to coincide with the unveiling of the new (2003)Viper, and we can't wait to be there. We are members of the Motor City Viper Owners region, and we'll somehow get involved with helping to put on VOI-7. Look fwd to seeing you there! Now, if we can just turn off this dang blasted snow machine here in West Michigan, like 22 straight days of snow is enough to give anybody a very serious case of cabin fever! Happy Holidays to everyone.
You must be registered for see images

ViperLSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I don't have a Viper....yet. But seeing that I build the Viper I guess I'll go to VOI7. I'm not sure what Chrysler has planned for the employees of CAAP. More than 50% of the employees of the Viper plant have NEVER been on the road in a viper. Can you belive that? Any of you viper owners like to give a few of us a ride while you're here?

a.k.a. Thomas

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

All of us who benefit from the privilage of owning such a great car owe a bunch to those of you who build them. I had a tour of CAAP when I bought my GTS ACR earlier this year and it was amazing to see how friendly and dedicated all the employees were. I think DC should host a VBI (Viper Builders Invitational) for all of you! It only seems fair.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thomas,
You can bet on it that you will have a ride in a Viper, and so will anyone else that wants one from the plant! That is the least we can do for the folks that built our cars! I have had the privilege of giving rides to some of the spectators at the Gingerman in Grand Haven, and one of them was a retired Team Viper brake line member, and he had never been in a Viper before then. He was ecstatic when the ride was over. He got out of the car and was walking over to his wife and said "Wow, what a rocket!" You have no idea how that made me feel, it was great, and I won't mind doing it again. Have a great Holiday Season!

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn't help but respond to the "80" of snow in NY" We live in the UP of Mich. We have about 130" to date. Snowmobiling is the name of the game and we do that.

Roland-We belong to the MCVO as well and will be attending the the festivities in Detroit. We met several members of the club in ST. Ignace last Fall.

Steve

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
molgera