Head gasket.... NOT!!!

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am very happy to say that I got my Viper fixed today!!!

I am the guy, that so many of you were so kind to help, when I posted the question "Head gaskets Fixed Perfectly"

I decided that upon all your collective advise, I would get the car fixed under warranty, rather than "wrench on it myself"

One of the last posts to this topic was one about "cross over gaskets" That happened to be the exact problem! My car was mis-diagnosed and had I actually accepted this diagnosis and taken the car apart myself, I may have really opened an ugly can of worms.

Guys and gals be sure to take your car to a VIPER TECH you can trust! I was going to E-Mail this to a couple of you that mailed me directly, but I thought how important this is to share so that others don't make similar mistakes. My motor is still in my car and only took a day to fix. Cold as it is here in Delaware, I can still look forward to another warm day and blow out the cob-webs.

Thanks again all of you! Steve
(ok speedshifter...Ready?) Maybe jonb is an athority?

FRANK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I mean...it was misdiagnosed! You fixed it yourself...now don't you feel good Steve. If you had listened to Jon B your motor would be en route to Arrow in Michigan right now!

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way, It was a completely differnt dealership that correctly diagnosed the problem and fixed it propperly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper