Houston Area meeting and boat ride on Sat. Dec. 9th

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Next Viper meeting will be held Saturday December 9th
At Moody Gardens in Galveston. We were lucky enough to get the COLONEL paddle boat to cruise on while we are having the meeting!. Meeting time will be 12:30 p.m. and will board the ship at 1p.m. cruise will kick off at 2pm for 1 and a half hour cruise through Galveston bay. We do have the bottom deck (inside) reserved. The Club is going to split the cost of this cruise including food and drink with the members. The cost is only going to be $10.00 a person and children are free!!. Members and Non Members are invited to this event as we will be hold our elections and signing up members for the 2001 year. Moody Gardens as assured me secured parking will be available for our snakes. This meeting will mark the end of the year so it will also be our Christmas Party which as well as the Voting of the new President and Vice President for 2001.............
DRIVING DIRECTIONS
From Houston, travel Interstate 45 (Gulf Freeway) to Galveston Island. Exit 61st Street. Turn right on 61st. Continue down 61st to Seawall Blvd. Turn right. Continue down Seawall Blvd. to 81st Street. Turn right and follow the signs to Moody Gardens. WE HOPE TO SEE YALL

Reaction score
I'll be there!

Sorry I missed last Saturday at Miami Subs! (we had a party we had to attend, it was fun, but I missed the Saturday racing)

Prashant / Albert...are you guys doing the the Miami Subs thing after the club event?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456