You won't believe what Bill Pemberton did ?????

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You won\'t believe what Bill Pemberton did ?????

I sent an e-mail to Nancy Shano and Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse because I needed a Viper shirt right away to give to a 12 year old boy that loves Vipers and is going to an event with me in Austin on Friday. Its like a big brother and sister program. Well, Bill called me right away to tell me Nancy was on vacation and he asked me what could he do for me. Well, I found out Bill used to be in the Big Brothers and Sisters program so he could relate to me as well. The shirt was a surprize for the boy and I wanted to have it deliver to his door but everyone knows you generally have to order shirts because most are not in stock at dealerships. Bill search and searched and located a Viper shirt for me. I had him ship the shirt out via UPS and told him to just get it there by Friday so (Jordon) could wear it to the event. I sent Bill my Credit Card number and a great thanks. Bill sends me a memo back and his words were " keep your money, I used to be in big brothers and sisters ". I got a phone call today from Jordon thanking me and said he would have the shirt on when I picked him up and he was so surprised. Not only did Bill go out of his way to do this, but he would not even take the money for it. Mr. bill, you are one special person. I know there have been many posts on Bill and Woodhouse and they are to be commended again for their outstanding service to the Viper community. Bill, your amazing...

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: You won\'t believe what Bill Pemberton did ?????

Bill,

Very nice gesture!!! Nice to see that there are still people with these values.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I asked Bill for a shirt too... All I got was a Viper. Remember Bill - I'm still number 1 on your list for the 2003!

Your the man Bill!

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

number one on mr. bill's list for the 2003 can be a debated topic. better check that date that you wrote on your check.

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I got to meet Mr. pemberton and Mr. Woodhouse at the Panoz school in sebring Florida. Bill, what a character, and from meeting them both and being in their company , along with reading what Bill just done, The Viper community should be very proud to have these kinds of gentlemen, providing their services.

ACRJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I see a pattern forming here. I think at least 100 of us are "number one" on Bill's list for 2003s. If anyone can make that happen, Bill can!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper