New Member on Board

GTzViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, I have been lurking on this web site for a while and have learned so many things about modifying my Vipers that my wife has grown a few more gray hairs! I tell her is to dye it Viper RED and listen to the beautiful sound of the engines! I would also like to thank Jon B. for all the valuable information and help he has given me to make my snakes HISSSSS!I am looking forward to chatting with all of you about these wonderful machines!

OP
OP
G

GTzViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SlayTay, I'm still new at this.I'm not sure how to post my cars on the bottom of the page.(Or the picture.)As far as what Viper i have i'm fortunate to own two_One is a red 94 with custom paint,borlas,B&M shifter,smooth tubes,K&N's,chrome wheels and an MGW short shifter.My other is a 96 GTS on which i just go done installing (with the help of a friend)belanger headers,hi flow cats and cat-back exaust as well as wires and plugs.I went with the Belanger system after some of the posts i read but mostly by the advice of Jon B.I'm happy to say the sound puts a big smile on my face.I also had a 355 gear instulled.I can't believe the difference in power from stock to this.
On your post,what shop are you refering to?

SlayTay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTzViper
Welcome to the club. You did not post the year and model of your baby. What do ya got? Why don't you come over to the shop (in Golden) and ride in some of our Gen 1s with nitrous. Write me if interested.
Taylor

SlayTay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've got a little shop in the back of our office for working on the hot rods. Our office is at 17301 W. Colfax Ave. suite 145 Golden. Give me a call sometime at 303-216-2482, I would like to check out your custom painted viper.
Later,
Taylor

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456