This is to all you folks who think Woodhouse/Pemberton are so great....

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...,you are absolutely right, and this may be a tough Woodhouse story to top.Last week I just about resolved to leave Viperworld after nearly 6 years with my Green 95.Somehow, however, the thought of going out each day with a choice of my SUV and my wife's minivan was more than I could take. I began trolling my car to dealers and looking at 98-01 GTSs. I got decent response, but only one person made it a personal mission to put me in a new snake-Bill Pemberton.I am a lawyer (don't get excited I defend car companies, etc--) and have a low BS threshold. After about the 20th phone conversation with Bill, it became clear that that his primary interests lie in customer satisfaction and not the usual what kinda margin can we make on this deal mentality. As the story unfolded, as of Friday night, I was picking between a GTS that was nearby and ready for immediate delivery and one Bill had in Blair NE, 1400 miles away. Being the instant gradification type, I was leaning towards the one nearby, even though Bill could have had his to me in less than a week. Well, the owner, Bob, got wind of the fact that there was this anal retentive type who wanted a car right away, and suddenly, there was driver leaving downtown Blair on the SUNDAY before a holiday weekend!! The driver (actually a husband/wife team who made the experience perhaps even better than going to the factory) arrived at my front door in Richmond Va on Monday at noon (how they did it I don't know)Bottem Line: I am now the proud owner of a 00 red/silver GTS.This is clearly a "moving heaven and earth to make the customer happy" story that I don't think anyone other than Woodhouse could have pulled off. Thanks also go the Jon B for his counsel along the way. If you have even the slightest interest in looking at a new snake, you would be doing yourself a real disservice not checking with Bill.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds great, I'd like to see your new snake sometime when I'm in Richmond (I'm from there and back often).

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was extremely happy with the way woodhouse shipped me my new
2001 yellow rt... no headaches no problems!!!
BILL SIMPLY KICKS *** !!!!

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel like I must chime in on this one. I also purchased my last Viper from Bill. They made me a great deal and shipped it to my front door in California. I liked dealing with Bill so much I put a deposit down on another Viper a short time after purchasing my 2000 GTS.

Bill is a stand up guy and easy to deal with. He also has a great looking gold Viper Ring! As I told him - He is welcome in my Viper Pit anytime!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Makes me feel good that there are good car dealerships out there. I will be in the market to upgrade my 1994 to a later model.