Codes

viperdoctor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

Is there a list of codes for the computer posted anywhere on the Internet for a 2001 GTS?

Many thanks,

ViperDoctor

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by viperdoctor on 06-29-2001 at 09:32 AM</font>

silverviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the service manual for a 99 Viper which lists all the codes, and I doubt they've changed. Is there a specific one you need referenced? The list is way too long for me to type them all....

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can flash the "active" codes up...turn the ignition key from off to the on position, X 3, with in a few secs, leaving it in the on position. Then watch the check engine light on the dash pod. It will flash, the number of flashes represents the code. There will be a slight pause in-between two figger number codes, and a longer pause in-between separate codes. When you count 55, this is the last code and is always shown.

Post your codes up, and one of us can translate them for you, hope it's not bad news.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nadine, That only works on vipers up to and including '97. 1998 and later have different computer program.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets