Second opinion needed please....

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't care for the white ones at all.Breaks up the lines of the car.My 1st choice is no emblems,badges etc.2nd choice would be color matched.3rd choice would be silver(chrome).Hey,but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Bruce

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">The body speaks for itself. Why draw the eye away from the curves?

Stock or none, in that order for me...</FONT f>

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they look good both ways. It's one of those things that may have to grow on you. Do one side at a time and glance at it for a while.

Max

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like it Mark. I did the same on mine (sides and back) about a year and a half ago and don't regret it. It looks good in person. Goes well with the white stripes on the blue. Beside, you can always take them off or put it back to original down the road one day if you want.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Dental Floss.... <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SOCRATES:
Speaking of emblems, what is the best way to remove them? I have a dented "P" that must be replaced. ??????

Cheers,
-Justyn~
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, why not take a digital picture of the back and then use a paint program to change the lettering to white? It's not like the real thing but may give you an idea of what it will look like.

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the white letters on the side. I've bought an OEM set from Parts Rack, but I still have to get them painted white. I am not so sure about the back though. I did buy the complete set and I will get them all painted at once. Then I will decide.

We have a guy in our IL club with a red GTS with white stripes. He has the white letters all around and I really like it.

One of the biggest draws for me was my desire to make my blue with white stripes GTS look different from all the rest. We have way to many in the IL region for me...

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Matt, I like your thinking
smile.gif

You must be registered for see images

White reflective letters, white wing and side exhaust. Just the way I like it
smile.gif

RickV2K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there's a reason for painting the letters the same color as the car, and for no chrome, someone mentioned it earlier....the breath-taking, stunning curves of the car. i doubt if there will ever ever, be another car that draws so much attention as these vipers do. sometimes it's embarrassing. i once had a cop jokingly tell me he should give me a ticket for causing such a distraction with the car, and then proceeded to just give me a warning after stopping me for 98 in a 65. i don't care if the gen III had 95,000 HP and 45 inch wheels.....it'll never be the car that the gen I & II's are. but hey.....jmo.

Rick

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark and Tony, are these shimmer decals for sale yet? I have been wanting to put white decals on the sides and rear of my 96 GTS for some time now, but the only way before was to have them painted white. Do these shimmer decals look high quality? What is the price?

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BWoodbury,

You know a wing on that GTS would make it stand out nicely.

As far as the white letters, they seem to look pretty nice. As Sean said, if you get tired of them, you can always put back the stock ones.

Matt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456