Viper Tech Cincinnati/Dayton, OH

Steve Miehe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan to watch your thread responses closely. Have only had my RT a few months and no need to take it in for service yet, but the time will probably come. Plan to open a dialogue with Brian at Hamilton Dodge to see what he is all about.

RickV2K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
may i make one little suggestion? if......and when you have to leave your car at the dealership for service please check your odometer. you also might want to tell the service manager that you want to be there when it's test driven. there's even one fella on this board that has an electronic tracking device in his car...and he knew exactly where and how far it was driven. and for those of you that feel as though there's no need to be concerned about how far, how long or how rough your viper's been driven.........that's cool too.

Rick

Reaction score
There's a place in Bowling Green,Ky which is about 2 hours or so south of you that has one hell of Viper Tuner. http://eagleracing.net/
Call Kevin Allen at 270-846-3028
He drive's the old Hennessey Yellow 650R and has numerous other race cars. Great guy also. Just tell him John Hennessey set you to him. Good luck

OP
OP
S

Steve Miehe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason, Rick and afmkt:

Agreed on the odometer check and Bowling Green, KY. Tech. Bowling Green is a long way to drive from the Queen City, especially if there is something really wrong and the car can't go that far. Plus, the owner of Hamilton Dodge owns one of the first Blue/White Striped GTS cars (on the showroom floor with red ropes) and told me that his tech has had all the latest training. Has a battery charger sitting on the floor which is a little cheesy but gets the job done......

As for leaving the car at the dealership? Not a chance. I will take a day of vacation and stay there until the car is done. If they want to test drive it then I'm riding shotgun or no test drive. Plus, I have an EXTREMELY good service shop that works on my company car here (I know what you are thinking) but let me finish. The owner is super good and he has told me he has Vipers in his shop on an infrequent basis. I need to find out who the owners are, but anyway, he is one guy in his shop that he would trust doing service work on my car. Plus, if the work is too involved, he says they will back off. Another option for sure.