FREE VCA MEMBERSHIPS !!!!!!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I believe Jon B put up a challenge to Dealers to assist with membership into the VCA, and after talking to Bob Woodhouse, we have decided that Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, & Jeep will enroll every purchaser of a used Viper into the VCA. We, in turn, challenge other Viper Dealers around the country to offer a free 1 year membership into the Viper Club of America with those customers who purchase a used Viper from them. Let's all work hard to get as many new family members as possible.

Bill Pemberton

"VCA RULES"

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
GREAT IDEA...this could go a long way to boost VCA membership...and LONG TERM viability. I have noted MANY folks who really enjoy the VCA membership, but were slow to approach the Club on their own...(natural enough reflex), but once across the painless threshold, found a great bunch of people, activities, and general Viper support NO STRINGS attached!!

The dealers who accept this challange will UNDOUBTEDLY reap short and long term benefits from the VCA membership...not only from sales, service, and brand loyalty sales,but from the associated improvement in general customer relations and referrals (something about taking care of folks who take care of you!!).

Fantastic idea JonB, Bill and Bob!!!

He**, the Sec. of the Ind/Ky VCA will even accept the challange...the first Indiana or Kentucky resident that calls me AFTER purchasing a used Viper today or within the next 30 days will get a free National plus Ind/Ky VCA membership.

Steve Fess Sec Ind/Ky VCA 317-431-1375

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish it was that easy. I asked my local Dodge dealer to help us with a list of the Vipers owners they service so we could mail them a welcome letter and try to get them to join the club. It more or less went on deaf ears. I think they are content on selling 1000's of trucks and vans and don't care to help the local Viper owners.

Charlie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great idea and it ties in with my last post about people joining the VCA. If the Secretary of the IN/KY region can offer a free membership when are all the "high powered" dealers that utilize this board going to step up to the plate? I take my hat off to Woodhouse. I've never dealt with personally but I know several people that have and I have yet to read anything but good press where they are concerned.

mrviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latham Motors accepts the challenge! I will make sure that every customer that purchases a used Viper from us will be enrolled in the VCA! Keep up the good work VCA!

Eric Lee
Latham Motors
"The Viper and Prowler Giant!"
208-736-7080

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Way to go Eric!!! I am sure more of the quality Dealers will jump on the bandwagon to help the " World's Best Car Club! " Dodge stepped forward to enroll the purchasers of New Vipers, so it only seems right that Dodge Dealers follow the lead and assist those purchasing their " New " Used Snakes.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
As I think about this thread, it occurs to me that many of our Viper Dealer Friends may NOT routinely cruise the board, and therefore be unaware of this "challenge". My suggestion would be for Viper owners to send this entire thread to their dealer to at least make them aware of this concept.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Congrats to all our loyal dealers that have stepped up to the plate! ... and a special thanks to Jon B and Bill P for initiating the thought!!

What better gift for a new Viper owner than to offer a year of excitement, instruction and cameraderie with their purchase!!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Silence seems to have fallen on this thread. Interesting...and revealing ?? Maybe. But it's only been a few days. It IS summertime. Maybe some willing dealers are on vacation and have not yet read about this innovative opportunity to help the VCA. Time will tell. Potential Viper buyers might want to add VCA membership to the negotiations when considering the purchase a pre-owned Viper at a dealership or auto broker....just a thought or two on the issue.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I LOVE it !!! Got a "taker" on Ind/Ky Region's offer for free Nat'l/Regional membership in VCA today...met a GREAT guy...REAL car guy...with a pristine 01 GTS...CONGRATS, John and WELCOME to the VCA!!! The paper work and check have been sent!!! THAT was EASY!!! Wonder how the "challange" is going at the dealer level???

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve-Indy:
I LOVE it !!! Got a "taker" on Ind/Ky Region's offer for free Nat'l/Regional membership in VCA today...met a GREAT guy...REAL car guy...with a pristine 01 GTS...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steve! I hope you bought him an extra year! As an owner of a NEW '01 Viper, Dodge enrolled him in VCA for the balance of 2001! [Maybe he bought used? I saw a 600-mile used '01 yellow get delivered yesterday..........guy saved a bundle! ]

John Stuttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve - Thanks for the Membership - What a great DEAL! If any of you have not met Steve -Indy you are missing something. One h*** of a guy. Even took me a ride in the "**** mobile" and bought lunch! I am going to see this guy more often! LOL

JonB - Yea that was me - john

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks, John. Hope you can make it to the meeting this Sat.

The free membership in the VCA "challenge" is STILL ON for the next Indiana or Kentucky resident that contacts me after they purchase a pre-owned Dodge Viper within the next three weeks.

I personally think that this "dealer challenge" brainstorm of JonB's is a great idea, and gratefully THANK the dealers that have gotten on board. Anything that benefits the VCA and it's MEMBERS is worth SUPPORTING!!!!
You must be registered for see images

Steve Fess Sec. Ind/Ky VCA 317-431-1375