Doug Levin A+++

TomMiriViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald, I don't know anything about the gerbil thing, but here's one for you.
Last week my wife and I were watching Channel 7 News. Unfortunately they were reporting about an incident where a man had done some unthinkable act of animal cruelty to some puppies. It struck home hard, we are both animal lovers. The next thing we see Channel 7 doing a live interview with Doug Levin in his viper shop. Doug was offering a cash reward for the arrest of the person who abused the pups.

Now that is a class act!!!!

Tom

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, all joking aside, Doug is a great guy and I don't abuse Gerbils... (they like it!) j/k...

Doug is fantastic and a great tuner and friend.

Gerald

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone who has ever had the pleasure to talk to him will agree, Doug is as good as it gets! A true asset to the viper community.

Reaction score
FastFreddie -
It was my pleasure speaking with you and glad to have helped.... Your very welcome. And thanks to all of you for the kind words!

Doug

PS. Never tell a stray animal...
"Don't worry, I'll find you a good home."
-- 3 Dogs and 2 Cats
You must be registered for see images

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I have never had the pleasure of buying anything from Doug, it was a real pleasure meeting him at VOI 6. We chatted quite a bit and I knew that this was the "super tuner" that everybody was talking about. I was happy to recommend him to my friends, including a certain green/gold RT/10 that is lighting up his North Miami Beach shop as I type.

Now if I didn't have those crappy ol' cast pistons, I could supercharge mine...

Chris

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris, Doug told me about that green R/T. I saw a picture of it with the engine out of the car. He's building it like the GTS system. That R/T is the first to have the same system like the GTS.
When the car is finished, I'm sending my R/T to have the same conversion to match my GTS.

BTW. Doug is one of the most talented guys I have ever met. His work is always first class. I'm one of the toughest guys to do anything for (shut up Doug
). I won't let anyone touch my car other than DLM.

Max

Gear Grabbn Gary

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Max,
The Green R/T 10 in Doug's shop belongs to me. I can hardly wait to get the car back. I know that it will be like driving a completly different car-FUN & FAST. Hope you do not have to wait too long to get your R/T to Doug. Gary

Reaction score
Max -
The green R/T is Gary's car. Gary's R/T will be the first Gen I to mirror our Gen II Supercharger System. Our Gen I system has been such a great asset to our Supercharger program but as times change, so do our systems. We have a lot of our longtime customers (including yourself) that really want that "new style system" on their Gen I car. Soon it will be available.

Gary's car will also allow us to run more boost still on a safe level. Including our newest computer/fuel system. The heads will have oversized stainless valves with a competition valve job, O-ringed, modified ports/chambers, higher spring pressure with T+D rollers and heavy duty head gskts. The gas tank and fuel system was completely removed and completely refitted with our high performance fuel system capable of carrying over 1000 horsepower. As always, the crank is keyed to prevent damper spin-off. The custom SFI approved damper will turn a 10 rib dedicated pulley belt. The race bypass will dump off unwanted boost and sound like "a steaming bull ready to fight for his life." This car will be reliable, fun and furious!

Thanks for the opportunity to allowing us to do what we enjoy most.

Regards,
Doug

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If his car will be anything like my GenI RT you did. WOW!!! It'll probably be MORE! Better make that life insurance payment!

Gerald

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOLY SMOKES DOUG! I just read what you are doing with Gary's gorgeous RT and I am, as always, EXTREMELY impressed! Of course, with this incredible car in our Kansas City Region, I am now shopping for other regions where I can hang out without that hangdog look of complete jealousy...

Wow again!

Chris