Help! Where is good place for putting on Roe Racing aftermarket exhaust around St. Jo

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where around St. Joseph, MO is really good at putting on aftermarket parts like exhaust, flywheel, etc?

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt,
A little off topic but I will be in St. Joe (where I was born) around the fourth of July. Maybe we can terrorize the Belt together.

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt Kovac........I just got my Roe Racing exhausts in today, and on Sunday they should be on and ready to go! mine is a Gen I '93, so it will take a bit longer to do considering that I need to put in the exhaust hanger updates.
Keep us informed!

OP
OP
Sniper

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To Steve Ueligger:

I would like to see what a newer Viper looked like in person. I've got a 94 with hard top and polished wheels. I'm going to put on the whole Roe Racing package once they get the package and price put together.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt -

Be SURE to drop me an e-mail or give me a call (sent you an e-mail). The Kansas City Viper Club would be DELIGHTED to have you join our little group. Indeed, we have Dyno Day scheduled for this Sunday, weather permitting. Some of the best tuners in the business have sent us some of their goodies to test, including Mr. Roe. We have several members in St. Joe, including one of only a handful in the United States (two?) with automatic transmissions! We also make at least one trip up there as a group to cruise the Belt. We would love to have you join us!

I don't know of any exhaust places in St. Joe by reputation, but I will put out some feelers to our members up there. I'll let you know!

Chris

PS. to Steve - be sure to stop by KC on your way to St. Joe!