Mustang Cobra with Juice goes down hard.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was cruising with Adam and Antonio yesterday at about 6 pm on the way to *******, what a blast! There was this yellow Mustang Cobra that was on juice trying to race us in traffic. We wouldn't fall for it, but then traffic opened up with a 1/2 mile bridge ahead of us.

The Cobra was about 100 yards ahead of me when it opened up. I downshifted into 2nd hard and when I hit third I was running up on him SO FAST I had to put the brakes on to get beside him. He wouldn't even look over!haha! This guy was a ****. When he was trying to race us, he would go over the center lane and go squirlly trying to show us what his little car would do on NOS!) Sure looked intimidating though to be honest!! Next light we stop, I go up beside him and raise my fishing pole with a caught ya motion.. I LOVE IT! He rolls his windown down and asks how much HP I have and I say stock with some exhaust mods. He says he is around 480 HP. Yeah right.. I ran up on him like he was in the wrong gear....

I have no idea the HP of a Cobra, and dont' know what kind of shot he was running , but anything under 100HP would kind of be not worth it in my book?

Antonio was in his prowler behind me cheering me on saying "GO GET HIM!" Where were you Adam? heh

Gerald

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Um, Gerald..the reason why you couldn't see me...was for one simple reason..I wasn't in your rear view mirror. If you looked ahead..I was about 6 car lengths ahead of you! You and that rustang were my dinner and desert! Ahh! the joys of victory! They don't call me "Adam the Hammer" for nothing you know. gerald, when you have a Viper that has over 140000 horse power like mine..come talk to me "son". hehe!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't meet up with you guys. I had to work on #34 to get it ready for Moroso next weekend.

I don't normally post "kills" but I managed to go cruisin in my RT at about 11:30 and a similar thing happened to me. A supercharged Mustang kept giving the gas and egging me on. When the road was clear we lit 'em up and I left him. Then he decides to come back for more at a 50 or 60mph roll. Left him again. HE STILL WANTED MORE!!! I raised two fingers and said "That's twice. Forget it."

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was the funniest thing.....That rustang was messing with me in the Prowler, what was he thinking? I wouldn't be worth it! When I motioned on, Adam and Gerald attacked like Pittbulls, one on my right, one on the left, they both tore into the stang...LOL...it was so sweet to see from afar. I had a blast too that night, we'll do it again soon.

Chuck...sorry that I didn't remember to mention you on the last post....i'll treat you good next time snookums...LOL

Chuck, you rasied your "2" fingers, like when you say "2 Vipers"?

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Palm Harbor ******* of course! It's a nice 1/2 way point for us "Northerners"..

Also a gives me an excuse to see the girls... errr girlfriend..

Gerald

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You guys crack me up! ha! hA! I don't think i had this much fun since i've been in Tampa. I'm heading out to Dallas..then New Orleans, and then Birmingham...So let's plan on something when I come back. (next tuesday). It looks like i will be here for a couple of weeks then off i go for work. It *****..meeting new friends and leaving. I'm crying gerbils now! Oh..gerald and antonia..I found a picture that should turn you two sicko's on!

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AB....thanks for the site...Richard Gere already gave us that site, and Gerald is VP.....

Chern....IT STARTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!

It was the stupid key release lever and reset the factory alarm. After I took the car apart, it was a dumb thing!

Lets plan something for Fri or Sat...You too Gerald!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper