Texas Area Viper Weekend April 21 & 22nd..come see.

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for those of you that don't know the Houston Viper Club is hosting a meeting in Katy, TX more info on houstonviperclub.com
GET ready for the NASCAR simulator on April 21st
Hop in, buckle up and accelerate to over 200 MPH! the full-size NASCAR simulators combine motion, video projection and sound for the ultimate head-to-head racing experience! To do all this we are heading to West to KATYMILLS MALL, in Katy, Texas to the NASCAR silicon motor Speedway. The Mall has assured me that they will section off parking and will provided security to watch the cars while we race and conduct our meeting. It is located near the Movie Theater inside the mall next to Jillian’s. look for the parking around that area. I have notafied the local media so put your smiles on. And now for the experecnce, I personally drove this simulator and I can tell you it is simply amazing!! The realism is outstanding and one of the neat features is that you can have a copilot (wife, girlfriend or buddy) ride along with you. Along with all this you even have your own pitcrew radioing in and help you out. Real NASCAR feel from drafting to bumping, it’s all here.
and of course the next day

Sunday April 22nd
Drag racing
at the River City Raceway. the location is at exit 597 (Santa Clara) on I-10. It is about 10 miles west of Seguin, TX on the right side, or north side, of I-10
this is a great time to test perfect your skills or try for the first time. and the HEAVY HITTERS will be there!!
I know I could sell tickets to this one
HENNESSEY'S 800 TT
TNT'S KING SNAKE
Mark H "First in the 9's RT"
SW's Corvette
Albert chlouber's SOUTH TEXAS DEATH RIDE
NORM'S ZR1 TT AND 700R
THIS SHOULD BE A SHOW!!
For more info email me at [email protected]