NEW PERFORMANCE PACKAGES FROM BTR............

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After over a year of researching, testing, dynoing, racing and marketing our performance products we are proud to announce our indroduction into the Viper Performance Package Upgrade and installation market.

The following is our 5 part Commitment to the Viper Community:

1. To provide proven performance packages and installation that are guaranteed to perform.

2. Our proven track record and "proof is in the pudding" mentality with regards to the performance of our products.

3. Continued testing and developement of products and packages on our OWN Vipers to insure that the latest in performance technology is passed on to our customers.

4. 20+ years of hands on knowledge of assembling and racing high performance engines and drivetrains.

5. My personal commitment to provide the highest quality products and services at the absolute lowest prices in the Viper aftermarket industry.

Our Performance packages are as follows:

First, the BTR 550 our naturally aspirated package. It will include the following:

1. Complete exhaust system including Headers, 3" cat-back, and high flow cats.

2. Our NEW BTR STAGE 1 Cylinder head package.

3. The BTR MAX FLOW INTAKE

4. Installation

5. Before and after Dyno Pulls!

6. BTR DRAG RACE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO

The complete package INSTALLED ON YOUR VIPER is only $ 9995.00

NEXT, is our BTR 650 (the bolt-on Bonanza)includes;

1. Complete exhaust system including Headers, 3" cat-back, high flow cats.

2. BTR Nitrous/ Propane Injection System

3. BTR Roll Bar including 2 sets of Teamtech safety harnesses

4. BTR MAX FLOW INTAKE SYSTEM

5. BTR SEVERE DUTY HALF SHAFTS

6. Installation!

7. Before and After Dyno Pulls!

8. BTR DRAG RACE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO

PACKAGE INCLUDING INSTALLATION IS PRICED AT ONLY $ 12,995.00

Our THIRD Package is our BTR 750 SS (Super Snake)and includes:

1. Complete Exhaust System including, Headers, 3" Cat-Back, high flow cats.

2. NEW BTR Stage 2 Cylinder Head Upgrade

3. BTR Nitrous Oxide/Propane Injection System

4. BTR MAX FLOW INTAKE SYSTEM

5. BTR Roll Bar including 2 sets of Teamtech safety harnesses

6. BTR SEVERE DUTY HALF SHAFTS

7. PURNERS WHEELS AND TIRES FOR DRAG STRIP USE

8. Installation!

9. Before and after Dyno Pulls!

10. Dragstrip timeslip if requested.

11. BTR DRAG RACE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO

PACKAGE INCLUDING INSTALLATION ON YOUR VIPER IS ONLY $ 19,995.00

Also please note the following:

Everything that we do will be in WRITING. I invite you to compare the above packages and pricing to our competition.

Your safety is paramount. On our 650 and 750SS packages we include enhanced safety equipment like a Roll Bar with Sidebar, 5 way restraint systems for driver and passenger and aftermarket axles(all of which are required for NHRA, SCCA admittance) and on the 750SS racing tires and wheels are included for optimum dragstrip performance.

We will GUARANTEE TURNAROUND TIME. Your car will be finished and on its way back to you within a specific time period from the day we receive it, or we will PAY YOU a daily rate for your delay! Our BTR 550 will be 3 weeks, BTR 650 will be 3 weeks, and the Super Snake BTR 750 will be 4 weeks turnaround time.

All Power Gains are in Brake Horsepower(BHP). We use 15% for correction on Dynojet dynometers. This is the industry standard for the Viper. The horsepower numbers are based upon GEN 2 Vipers.

Please contact me for specific details and to get a copy of our sales contract and disclaimers.

INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL.........................For ANY Above Package orders taken between now and September 15th 2001, BTR will include at NO CHARGE, FREE PICK UP AND DELIVERY BY PROFESSIONAL INSURED CARRIER(RELIABLE, EXOTIC CAR TRANSPORT, HORSELESS CARRIAGE, etc) FOR ANY VIPER IN THE EASTERN HALF OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!.

We will be updating our website with all of the above information plus pictures of the packages and more over the next few days. Thanks again for your continued support!!

Tom Welch
BTR Performance INC

Http://btrviper.com

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, I've got to hand it to you -- those are amazing prices for the level of performance and equipment you're offering. If I didn't already have all that installed on my car (for a total price which was substantially higher, I might add!) I'd be very tempted.

Do you have dyno sheets for your cyl heads yet?

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom-

Like I said before, I've got a 94. I need to know what the
cost would be to do the stage 1 cylinder head package? What
does the stage 1 consist of? How much more H.P. on a Gen I?
And what would it run to have it picked up and shipped back?
Also, does this void the warranty?

Thanks!!!

BLS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your the man Tom!!!

You can count me in for the NEW BTR Stage 2 Cylinder Head Upgrade and a roll bar... because it looks like I already have everything else you are offering.

What about a new cam for 2001 cars? As you know... they aren't making power like the older ones are.

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BLS,

Great questions! Whenever new items are brought to market there always seems to be some small facet that needs more attention. The OEM's call these design setbacks "recalls".

We won't have that problem. My car is basicly a BTR 650 and actually produces 713 BHP. Thats 620 RWHP + 15% for drivetrain loss. And I don't even have the Max Flow Intake System. Your 2001 should produce 650 BHP with the nitrous flowing even considering that your exhaust system performance by itself is inhibited. You have already made 501 BHP without nitrous.(436rwhp + 15%)

I look forward to testing the 750 SS on my own car later this week and hopefully on your 2001 over the next week or two. Historically through testing, the 2001's like Treynors car do respond to headwork even without a cam change. We are planning to offer a cam/rocker gear option even though I don't think it will be necessary to reach the desired horsepower levels.

Matt,

I will have exact performance numbers for the STAGE 1 Cylinder head upgrade hopefully by the first of the week. This will be based upon a GEN 2 viper engine. Flow rates dictate horsepower increase, therefore we can predict your GEN 1 horsepower from the flow rates we have measured in the horsepower gains that we will see on the chassis dyno over the next few days.

As for shipping costs......where are you located?
As for warranty.........the heads will be your original castings and will be using all of your original valve gear, therefore the only item of warranty concern would be the amount of material that is removed from the heads. I know that aftermarket rocker gear DOES cancel warranty. Your best bet would be to ask your dealer. I take it you have a 7 year warranty?

Fred,

Thanks

Please feel free to field any questions!

Tom

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,
Congratulations on your new packages. It is also VERY impressive to see that you are addressing Viper owners' areas of concern in tuner customer service (general statement). Straight talk, meeting committments and performance guarantees. Nice job. Folks, the bar has been raised......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950