APEX Viper accessories

Reaction score
I'm proud to announce a new page has been added to our website--Viper accessories! You can see these cool items at http://www.apexmotorsports.com/viper/index.html , then click on "Accessories" in the upper right.

The first three items we're offering are:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>Viper lug nuts
Milled from USA-made 303 Stainless Steel, these beautiful lug nuts will not rust and are twice as hard as the stock lug nuts (still softer than the wheel studs for safety). Each nut has the Viper logo machined in the top. The lug in the right of the picture is a stock lug nut, notice how it is two-piece, and has actually been known to separate!
(Gen III logo available soon)
$429.95 for a set of 24

<LI>Viper coasters
Viper coasters will look great under any drink! They weigh in at a hefty 11 oz. each and have a non-marring cork base. Sink washable.
$149.95 for a set of four

<LI>Personalized "Viper Garage"
What better way to set off your garage than with a personalized "Viper Garage" plaque?
These aluminum beauties measure a full 11.5" in diameter and are customized with your name! Attaches with two screws. Available in red, black, and blue.
(Other colors and Gen III logo available soon)
$79.95 each
[/list]

For more information or to purchase, please email us([email protected]) or give us a call at (408) 562-1000.

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill/APEX Motorsports:

<LI>Viper lug nuts
Milled from USA-made 303 Stainless Steel, these beautiful lug nuts will not rust and are twice as hard as the stock lug nuts (still softer than the wheel studs for safety). Each nut has the Viper logo machined in the top. The lug in the right of the picture is a stock lug nut, notice how it is two-piece, and has actually been known to separate!
$429.95 for a set of 24

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

roughly $20 per lug nut? What a good deal!
sarcblink.gif
can I buy some valve stem caps for $600?
laugh.gif

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!!

Anything I take back everything bad I said about viper tuner prices. APEX has just become the ultimate rip off on the planet.

Bill,

Did you actually manage to hold a straight face when you decided to charge $20.00 per lug nut? Are you trying to cover the monthly payment of the CNC machine with each set sold?

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Jeez, people. Lighten up! We're trying to offer cool parts for Vipers--if you think these lug nuts are too expensive for your budget, don't buy them. It's as simple as that. Scoffing at VCA vendors is a sure-fire way to keep them from developing new parts.
If you know anything about manufacturing, you know it's expensive. Go to a machine shop that uses $125k+ CNC machines, and ask them to make you one USA stainlees steel lugnut with the Viper logo scribed in it. You think it's going to be less than $18? No way! What we're charging is not much more than what it costs us. I'd give them away for free, but that wouldn't make too much business sense, would it?
FYI, I've already sold three sets.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats a lot of $$$$ for a lug nut but today I was considering just what it took to "make" a lug nut like this. It is not easy and it would be time consuming. Probably starting with bar stock from scratch....think about it. Thankfully I won't have to make a purchase decision until I upgrade to 18" wheels, but those are some nice looking nuts....er....ah....oh....you got there Bill.

Mark Young

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Bill asked that I include the rest of the pics here on the board. I'll say up front that I'm biased, but this stuff is really nice. I know the lug nuts are pricey, but the stock set of garbage nuts is like a $100 I think. The coasters are great, and I already have one of the plaques in my garage. Anyway, here are the pics:

Coasters:

You must be registered for see images

Garage Plaques:

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62