Factory ratio pulley dress up kit for the 92-02 viper engine

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

My name Phillip Rowands i am with March performance, my company manufacturers pulleys and brackets for the street rod and ace industries. Last year Mopar Performance had us make a factory ratio dress up kit for the 92-02 viper engine however never bought them , this was actually our fault for doing them without a P.O.. However i am stuck with almost 100 sets of these kits which include a crank pulley, water pump pulley, alternator pulley w/ nose cover, tensioner pulley, idler pulley w/ nose cover, and a power stering pump pulley and nose cover. These pieces are all CNC 6061-t6 billet aluminum and feature a hand polishing with a no hassle clear powder coat.

MOPAR was schedule to sell these pieces for 599.99 however I really don't want to keep these in our inventory and are not selling to many of these kits I will sell them to any one mentioning this ad on a viper website for 440.00. I can accept u.s. postal money orders or visa or mastercard.

Any question please contact me
[email protected]

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no pic's on the web site
pissed.gif
Let's see some pic's
frown.gif

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
NOTE:

Original ratios = dress-up item only. No performance advantage, except maybe a tad bit lighter........

MoPar catalogue shows different part #s for Gen-1 and Gen 2 pulleys. So I do HOPE they will work both gens. Some pulleys are the same, but not all !

IF YOU CHANGE, although the stock serpentine still works, do buy a new serpentine from me or the Wizzer please.

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased this kit (minus the crank pulley since my crank pulley is not stock) and it should be here Thurday.

I hope to have pics of the kit installed by Monday.

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kit looks great - but their customer service *****!!!

Like I noted in my original posted - I puchased this kit minus the crank pulley. The kit arrived as promised - but when my Viper shop went to install the pulleys - March Performance had pulled the water pump pully from the kit and shipped a crank pully.

I talked to their customer service agent, Randy, on Friday and he said they would ship a water pump pulley via 2-day air. Great - we all make mistakes.

I called last night when the water pump pulley did not arrive and Randy indicated he could not enter a no charge orders until yesterday - ***?? I still wasn't overly concerned until I visited my car last night and now this pulley is holding up my car from being finished!

I called this morning and expressed my concern and asked for the part to be sent over-night instead of 2-day air. Randy indicated that it would be a $20 additional charge. Now they want me to pay for their mistake - pathetic!

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim,

Not the best pics - note the water pump pulley has not been changed. I will try to get some better pics - the pulleys are very nice:

42Pulley_Set-1.JPG

42Pulley_Set-2.JPG