Need advice on where to purchase equipment

Carl 2002 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been advised in a previous post to get EBC Greenstuff brake pads. I found a source on the internet, Precision Proformance, that carries them. Do they have a good reputation? Also, it seems that eveyone in this forum has "smooth tubes and K&N filters". Does it really make much of a difference? I've been kinda keen on keeping my Viper stock but am interested in any advice from the forum on minor mods that are recommended. If I purchase this as well, is Precision Proformance a good place to get them? One last note, my CD palyer (also stock) likes to skip quite easily. I ran a head cleaner several times and a leaf blower (I felt desperate), but it still skips at every bump or acceleration. Any ideas for a simple solution?

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went with greatbrakes. A site sponser for the ebc greens!!
great price and service.
also i went with chrome smooth tubes and K&N's from Jason on the board as well.
the chrome really makes the engine bay look better.
also the best bang for the buck mod is the Roe clutch link $25 and it shorts the throw of the clutch pedal.
also paint your hood pad. the mods will go on and on.

i would post pics if i could figure out how to on this new board :confused:

best wishes
Jim :D

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carl 2002 GTS,

Please post pic of your "how-to-leafblow-your-cdplayer" :shocked:
I agree with Jim...lots of mods can be done that will allow you to maintain your still-stock status. Check the Roe,MGW,PartsRack websites or give them a call..they are all great guys and will go out of their way to work with you.

No Flame Intended...Just Observation,
CStegall

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235